No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vazquez Jr. Wants Immediate Rematch With Arce

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vazquez Jr. Wants Immediate Rematch With Arce

Former champion Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. wants an immediate rematch to avenge the only loss of his career. On Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Vazquez was stopped in the twelfth round by Mexican veteran Jorge Arce. Vazquez's co-promoter Felix "Tutico" Zabala says his boxer is not willing to take the fight anywhere, even in Mexico. He said Vazquez had vision problems after some kind of gel, possibly from Arce's hair, got in his eye.

[Click Here To Read More]

This was a great match but the kid needs to grow up as a boxer. I get he didn't have amateur experience and it showed in the last bout.

Comment

Just take away the water bottles from your Pops, and you might do it next time.

Comment

It was the hair gel from Arce that got in his eyes and made him lose!! LMAO that is the funnist thing I have ever heard as an excuse for losing a fight!! Arce will KO him out cold the next time, he wants to go to Mexico to get his title back?? I doubt he can win anywhere let alone in Mexico!! LMFAO!!!

Comment

He can rematch Arce all he wants he still lost to a fighter who is a shell of his former self and he's still a perfect example of why Rican boxing has hit the skids!

Comment

i'd pay to watch a rematch...that was the best scrap of the night

Comment

Originally posted by General24 View Post
              It was the hair gel from Arce that got in his eyes and made him lose!! LMAO that is the funnist thing I have ever heard as an excuse for losing a fight!! Arce will KO him out cold the next time, he wants to go to Mexico to get his title back?? I doubt he can win anywhere let alone in Mexico!! LMFAO!!!
              I thought he said it was the hair itself?

Must have missed that.

If it was the gel, did Arce's corner get out the old Liston liniment?

Fans want to know.

Comment

I know i'm new here but I get sad when good fights gets turned around into the whole mexico/pr is the best bull****. They're both warriors; this crappy feud is ruining good boxing discussion.

Comment

I like that he wants a rematch and is willing to do it in mexico but he should just stfu about the gel **** even if he feels its true. lol at the people who act like Arce is guaranteed a win in the rematch. It will be a 50-50 fight if its made.

Comment

F%*# that back of the line NEXT!

Comment

Working...
                    X