Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG vs Chavez jr. Good or Bad fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great style matchup, it's really a 50/50 fight, but I think I give the edge to GGG because of his crazy power. I'd love to see it sometime this year.

Comment

Great fight imo...

Comment

I like the match up..... It would be Golovkins best win to date

Comment

It all depends on how serious Chavez is.

I think he would bully GGG. He won't have to deal with speed or footwork.

I haven't seen GGG take that much punishment to the body. It would be interesting to see how he deals with Chavez's constant pressure and range.

Comment

What would be nice to see is Chavez Jr stop illegally crapping his brains out to make 160 just to have a 15-20 pound weight advantage over opponents on fight night and move up to 168.

But I wouldn't object to a fight with GGG either.

Comment

ya im surprised more people are not calling for this over ggg martinez honestly

Comment

Golovkin would probably end Julio's career. The kid has a pretty good chin which means he'd take big power shots over the course of the fight until he's stopped late.

Comment

Its a dangerous but neccesary fight for 3G. If he were to somehow win, which I think he would loose, then Martinez cant duck him anymore, which I also think he would loose.

Comment

It would be a very brutal fight. I am leaning towards GGG.

Comment

Absolute war. I'd love it and pay PPV to see that fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X