Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Android starting to get good games on google play?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    damn it's sad how old Roy is looking.

On a side note - i am now seriously interested in making the jump from my current autistic phone to a smart phone. I don't want to pay full price for one....would/could anybody advise to buy used or refurbished just so i am not spending multiple hundreds to find out i don't want or need the thing?
    It's not really sad. It'd be sad if everyone stayed the same age and only Roy got older

Comment

damn it's sad how old Roy is looking.

On a side note - i am now seriously interested in making the jump from my current autistic phone to a smart phone. I don't want to pay full price for one....would/could anybody advise to buy used or refurbished just so i am not spending multiple hundreds to find out i don't want or need the thing?
      Find out when you're scheduled for an upgrade. My dad is 50 and he went from a flip phone to the iphone and he loves it. I'm sure you won't look back when you get a smartphone.

Just don't get a bum ass blackberry.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
        It's not really sad. It'd be sad if everyone stayed the same age and only Roy got older
        touche, darkness brother!

i just mean that he's looking almost grandfatherly and he's still fighting. this is the man who said he'd never want to fight at this advanced age.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Marroqui View Post
          Find out when you're scheduled for an upgrade. My dad is 50 and he went from a flip phone to the iphone and he loves it. I'm sure you won't look back when you get a smartphone.

Just don't get a bum ass blackberry.
          that's the thing. i am with some bum ass company (public mobile) that offers me free unlimited talk/text/long distance for 40 bucks. no contract. but their phones and their reception is dog turd. my lady friend has some kinda samsung phone and it gives me an erection sending texts on it compared to my old fashioned piece of monkey crap!

Comment

touche, darkness brother!

i just mean that he's looking almost grandfatherly and he's still fighting. this is the man who said he'd never want to fight at this advanced age.
            Yeah... it happens to the best of em.

Literally.

Comment

I have an NES, SNES, and PSX emulator on my Galaxy Nexus. So I have every game I could want really on Android. I travel a fair amount and being able to play Final Fantasy VII and Chrono Trigger make flights blow right by.

Comment

But I thought most Android users dont like or play games..? That theres so much other stuff to do, like rearrange widgets or watch your wallpaper move.

lol, I couldnt resist...

Comment

lol thatd be like iBreakbeat saying who cares how customizable Droids are... iPhone owners dont care about customizing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
                    But I thought most Android users dont like or play games..? That theres so much other stuff to do, like rearrange widgets or watch your wallpaper move.

lol, I couldnt resist...
                    I was gonna say something along those lines.

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    lol thatd be like iBreakbeat saying who cares how customizable Droids are... iPhone owners dont care about customizing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post

lol, I couldnt resist...

Comment

Working...
                      X