No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: K9 To Cotto: You Should Be Fighting Me, Not Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: K9 To Cotto: You Should Be Fighting Me, Not Margarito

BoxingScene recently spoke to IBF junior middleweight champion Cornelius "K9" Bundrage about a variety of topics. The Detroit, Michigan based fighter was last in the ring in June when he defeated his mandatory challenger Sechew Powell via unanimous decision. Bundrage has been trying to land a big sight since capturing the title in August of last year. In the 11 months since he won that fight he has managed to fight only once and that was last month's fight versus Powell. [Click Here To Read More]

stfu k9,Its your fault for being with don king.Nobody cares about you.Not
    even africans cares about u.

Comment

good to see k=9 trying to get the big fights, but I don't like the matchup Cotto would present for K-9 AT ALL. k-9 should target saul alvarez - i think he could get inside saul's punches to take off power form being mid range, or at the end of his punches.

Comment

easy belt for miguel. i wont mind seeing this after he beats marg

Comment

who would steward train? he's been with k9 longer than he has been with cotto but cotto would be the more lucrative fight for him

Comment

i read in an older article, emmanuel wouldnt train either fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Rose View Post
              who would steward train? he's been with k9 longer than he has been with cotto but cotto would be the more lucrative fight for him
              ahh **** i forgot all about him training both. . . it wouldn't be fair to either since he would "know how to beat" either of them. a lot of trainers wouldn't care and would stick with the higher profile fighter.

Comment

Why would you want to get beat badly by cotto you not in the same league I would.like for cotto to take ure belt just wait till after dec 3 so cotto can take ure belt

Comment

I agree. I think K-9 deserves a shot at Cotto way before Margs does.. But its not a fight anyone Prefers. I'd rather Cotto try to unify titles first then finish up his business with Margs. That fight will always be there. But oh well. Besides I don't see anything that K-9 has that would show he's any kind of threat to Cotto. No where near the same league. Even if Cotto is a former shell of himself...

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                    Why would you want to get beat badly by cotto you not in the same league I would.like for cotto to take ure belt just wait till after dec 3 so cotto can take ure belt
                    I'm glad to see that all of your posts dont have any bias in them, it makes you much more credible. Props to you!

I think this would be a good fight. Cotto should win but K9 deserves it at least.

Comment

Working...
                    X