No announcement yet.

New mayweather :"i like the filipino people...theyre going to stand behind him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slick_Rick View Post
    So does this mean Floyd wants to be Filipino?

He'll have access to the most advanced steroid's in the world...
    ...he's gonna be disappointed that's some second hand **** from the US.

Comment

"once I beat him"

LOL you gotta fight him first dude.

Comment

now he's saying america ppl dun stand by him?

i bet every pac ped thread is started by an american. so dont give us that crap floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
          He has a point. I've known several Filipino Pacquiao fans who have been with him win lose and draw. Literally.
          If filipino people have supported you, even if you screw up badly and they can forgive and support you again. That is a credit, but also a weakness of the Filipino people.

Ferdinand Marcos was the brutal dictator of the Philippines for years. He was a big reason for all the corruption that is so ingrained in the Philippines now. He stole hundreds of millions of dollars from the Philippine people. His wife's thousands of shoes became a symbol of the lavish lifestyle that they lived, while their people were practically starving. They were awful for the country and were put into exhile. Yet now, Imelda is a CONGRESSMAN, who won the seat after her son decided to run for Senator. Someone who probably should be spending the rest of her life in prison is one of the leaders of the country. Sometimes that support can go a little too far.

Comment

you wouldnt want them standing behind you floyd..they'd probally kick you down some stairs

Comment

Originally posted by VWEBBJR View Post
              You sure? There won't be any shame in losing to this "gay chicken"?
              Nope, because manny is a no skill one dimensional fighter anyways LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                you wouldnt want them standing behind you floyd..they'd probally kick you down some stairs
                Larry I'm disappointed in u.. The kind Filipino people will never do such a thing like that.. If anything They'll probably pick Floyd off the ground after the brothaz had kick him down the stairs...

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
                  Larry I'm disappointed in u.. The kind Filipino people will never do such a thing like that.. If anything They'll probably pick Floyd off the ground after the brothaz had kick him down the stairs...
                  naw man..ive been on his facebook page..i wouldnt want them behind me if i was floyd

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                    naw man..ive been on his facebook page..i wouldnt want them behind me if i was floyd
                    Anyone can act tough behind a computer screen.. Most of these *******s are not even Filipino's lol.. Yall got it twisted thinking all *******s are Filipino's.. U should already know by now that *******s comes in all shape size and color.. That's why Floyd envy pacman, because even some of floyds people are *******s..

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
                      Anyone can act tough behind a computer screen.. Most of these *******s are not even Filipino's lol.. Yall got it twisted thinking all *******s are Filipino's.. U should already know by now that *******s comes in all shape size and color.. That's why Floyd envy pacman, because even some of floyds people are *******s..
                      floyds people???his kids??

Comment

Working...
                      X