Which member of this forum wud you like to sit in a bar with and talk boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
    i once went 110 games unbeaten at a £1 a game 8 ball
    Sounds like we would have a good time playing,i used to win a lot of tournaments at my local bar.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      Sounds like we would have a good time playing,i used to win a lot of tournaments at my local bar.
      great game i was fanatical about the game in my younger days and playing daily.. nothing as exciting as playing other good players.

Comment

Sonny, Anorak, Runsw/knives and Oasis Lad. What ever happened with Piggu?....Rockin'

Comment

Truth be told we are all fans of the game,even the guys we argue with on here,would probably be easy to get along with in real life.
          Agreed. Spot on.

Comment

Truth be told we are all fans of the game,even the guys we argue with on here,would probably be easy to get along with in real life.
            Yeah.

I've had the priviledge to hook up in real life with one of my e-friends from boxingscene. Although he in reality was a complete stranger from another country we got along very well as we had boxing in general and boxingscene in particular as common interests. It was truely awesome.

In fact I'm sure we'd all have a good time going to a big fight together and have some beers afterwards. The e-wars in here is fact just that. E-wars. Nothing personal.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
              BennyST or jrosales would be my first choice, would gladly sit with anyone from this section and talk boxing though if they was willing to buy me a drink or 5 .
              Cheers to ya mate.

NChristo, Jab, GreatA, GJC, Bat, Oasis, Silencers (whatever happened to him?). All great gents of the history section.

Comment

Mickey Malone
                Frankenfrank
                STONES!

Comment

Working...
                X