Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comment on the following members - (Part 7.)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ether View Post
    This week's 5.

Dorian

Derranged

Ether

Cuauhtémoc1502

reedickyaluss
    All fine! Never had even the sightest problem with any of them.

Comment

Damn, I appreciate the love and you are right, I am getting more and more enemies in this place. I guess it's due to my big mouth and confrontational personality.

Chiefs is my homeboy and one of the coolest cats in this place, laid back is what I think when I think of him and Battling Nelson is one of the best boxing minds here, I used to like reading his posts in the history section when I first joined.

Comment

All good cats bar Ether that boy there is a panty sniffer

lol

Dorian
        (VIP Don Dadda,Do you love anyone enough to give them your last spliff fuk a rolo and D would be that man..Mi Fam Dem

Derranged
        (Ds got a wicked sense of humour and is a good dude.Plus he knows my secret and wont reveal it..Your gonna get extra presents this year rudeboy

Ether
        (My VIP Fam member and a good dude can take jokes dont complain and gets on with it)

Cuauhtémoc1502
        (Good dude man dont know him 2 well but neva had probs with this cat)

reedickyaluss
        (With forgiven him for the chat bar thingy now lol 101% Bonafide and a good joka
        is Reed always been my boy from Ohhh Long..

Comment

[B]Dorian- laid back dude I get along with real well, but don't run in the same circles with around here

Derranged- orders BY FAR the most whores in real life of everyone in the lounge. it's what rich dudes who can't get latinas on their own do

Ether- ether is one of them "doesn't say much, but makes it count" poster. one of the few posters I'll check out his post if i see it in a shi t thread, just to see what he said. Unlike me, where you have to read about 10 posts of before you come across anything noteworthy

Cuauhtémoc1502- recently moved to ft lauderdale and hasn't broken any of my rules yet, so he's aiight with me. very similar to me in that he's old, has the redass, and talks about anything and everything.

reedickyaluss- im withholding comment until I see how serious he is about quitting on us in the fantasy leagues. but know that he is currently a member in good standing with me.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            ^^^^ Yep.

And let me add:

VIVA Cuauhtémoc1502!!!
            A true boxingscene superstar.
            he gets this and I get "drunk fat yank"

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              Derranged- orders BY FAR the most whores in real life of everyone in the lounge. it's what rich dudes who can't get latinas on their own do

Comment

he gets this and I get "drunk fat yank"

Both statements are the truth arent they

You know I think you are a great poster when you're drunk walt. fortunately you're never sober.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  Both statements are the truth arent they

You know I think you are a great poster when you're drunk walt. fortunately you're never sober.
                  i would like to publicly dispute "fat".

Comment

i would like to publicly dispute "fat".
                    You are a yank right? Yanks are fat. Per definition.

Comment

Derranged once you get to know him is a funny dude,i however understand how people can not understand his humor.

Comment

Working...
                      X