No announcement yet.

eminem schools lil wayne again...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eminem schools lil wayne again...

but lil waynes getting better...nice track..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkp0TeR7hYk

Em is so much more clear then all other rappers.

Comment

i gunna pick the world up drop on muther phucking head

Comment

Em kills Weezy anyday

Comment

its not really a big deal....anyone that thinks Wayne could ever outrap eminem (lyrically) should go off themself....

and this song is real nice by the way, i love it

Comment

Disagree with most of you.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=338566

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
              Well, im gonna have to change my mind because your a Mayweather fan and i cant wait to see him beat that little ***git Pacow

Can u get me an invite to the Mayweather Mafia? Ill go to war for yall :hmm:

Comment

no disprespect to manny or his fans. But I'm going to make a prediction right now. Its going to be be Gatti all over again. Maybe not as embaressing, but Floyd's boxing skills are going to expose manny's flaws. Floyd UD. by a pretty wide margin.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Blaze View Post
                  no disprespect to manny or his fans. But I'm going to make a prediction right now. Its going to be be Gatti all over again. Maybe not as embaressing, but Floyd's boxing skills are going to expose manny's flaws. Floyd UD. by a pretty wide margin.
                  I like both of them but I like Floyd more and I would greatly enjoy seeing him beat the **** outta manny just to see all his fans cryin on here the next day :laugh:

Comment

Wayne could murk em in a song if he really tried.. Wayne can turn it on and rap like wayne of old whenever he wants to. Wayne has different flows. He has his metaphor flow, his freestyle flow. And his sit down take time and write flow..

Comment

Working...
                    X