Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could choose one boxer to make a TV show about on HBO...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG so I could somehow make up a drinking game based on trying to understand what he's saying.

Comment

I always thought a good HBO DOC would be called BOXING: All In the Family. Chronicle the Mayweather, Spinks, Garcia's. You can throw in the Dirrell's if Andre still considers himself a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by r__mutt View Post
        GGG so I could somehow make up a drinking game based on trying to understand what he's saying.
        This would be a perfect time to show Americans his journey. I hope his people are on it.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          No sir I am not..... makes sense... yea?

It's called Hands of Stone and it'll be released this year
          And to think I got excited about seeing the movie. What a shame. This honestly ruined it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
            I've seen Usher in a movie, he is really a horrible actor. Maybe he's gotten lessons since but I don't think they'll help.

I am hoping for the best though.
            I hate when they rely on star power more than ability.... or even looking like the damn dude

Comment

Jack Johnson is a really good suggestion. Surprised to see I'm the first person to say Johnny Tapia though, between the craziness that went on in his life outside the ring and the passion he brought inside it he seems perfect.

Comment

Working...
              X