Comments Thread For: Hernandez is Ready To Sue Roach For Defamation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
      hernandez is a drug cheat who was convicted, only reason he did not go to jail is because he turned state witness and spilled the beans. there is reasonable doubt that hernandez is juicing marquez, roach is not conjuring this out of thin air, hernandez has a history with PEDs, the past will haunt hernandez forever
      This ^

This is a open and shut case. I hope he does sue so he gets exposed for being the drug cheat that he is.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post

:

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          This ^

This is a open and shut case. I hope he does sue so he gets exposed for being the drug cheat that he is.
          Ohhhhh, the irony!

Comment

Karma don`t need legs to come after that @$$.

Cause it floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee,flies through skyscrapers and swings from a tree.

Comment

Gotta love it. This is just down right gold.

Comment

whats hernandez gonna say " ive never cheated in my life "?...lol, good luck with that ****...

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  This ^

So why is Pacquiao allowed to cheat but others arent allowed to do the same?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                    Your laughing but it seems like you don't understand how civil courts work, PAST ACTIONS do count in civil cases. Memo should know.

You can laugh at it but his lawsuit will get thrown out pretty fast due to the simple fact that the allegation is based on PROVEN past actions.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X