Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video : Hatton open workout on the pads, looks sharp enough....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video : Hatton open workout on the pads, looks sharp enough....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/boxing/20329624

never like to down talk another fighter, but i dont know man...

Comment

99% of fighters look good doing pad work and should do because they know nothing is coming back. He looks like he's been getting caught with a few shots in sparring judging by his face.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        99% of fighters look good doing pad work and should do because they know nothing is coming back. He looks like he's been getting caught with a few shots in sparring judging by his face.
        As long as he can still take the shots, that's the key.

Comment

He sounds confident which is a good start. And he is looking good. But i dont know really, cocaine dont do anyone any good.

Comment

Hatton has always been sharp. His problem is ZERO defense and a chin that has given up. Looks like he's been smacked around in sparring and I reckon whilst he might win this comeback fight, the first time he gets timed with a left hook he's out of there and back into retirement. Let's just hope he finds some better hobbies this time.

Comment

I would really like to see Hatton get pummeled in this fight and end the comeback fantasy.

Not of personal dislike but I would like to see if this whole comeback/drug rehabilitation/losing weights hinders on his success in the ring.

As in, can he stay healthy even if he does lose or is this just a temporary fix and ol' Ricky Fatton makes a another comeback.

Comment

man that is some dog **** training i love ricky but he should have never made the choice to come back

Comment

Man...Ricky you're starting to make me nervous. Nobody can honestly tell me that he doesn't look like a beat up junkie in that video. I hope he looks great and gives us some entertaining fights, but man oh man...

Comment

i miss ricky fatton

Comment

Working...
                    X