Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios: I'm Not Scared of Broner, Would Love To Fight Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rios: I'm Not Scared of Broner, Would Love To Fight Him!

Former lightweight champion Brandon Rios (30-0-1, 22KOs), in his first interview since suffering an injury that forced him to withdraw from a scheduled June fight with Mauricio Herrera, discusses his progress, future plans - and some of the boxers who recently called him out.

[Click Here To Read More]

Make it happen!

Comment

Rios cannot make 135, and I sure don't expect Broner to jump to 140.

Comment

lmao that fat boy would get knocked out easy work

he robbed that guy in his last fight too smh..people forget so easily

Comment

I don't think Rios actually Fears anyone, he kinda got that Fernando Varges mentality, even if he knows it is a good chance he could lose to that opponent he is willing to fight anybody

Comment

Originally posted by Da Problem View Post
            lmao that fat boy would get knocked out easy work

he robbed that guy in his last fight too smh..people forget so easily
            As a broner fan you shouldn't be talking about robberies, as your boy arguably has received 2 gift decisions

Comment

Would love to see a Rios vs Broner match-up and see how Broner handles a pressure fighter. I think Bam Bam would have success against the Mayweather Jr clone, and would be interesting to see if Broner can carry his power to another weight class. But Rios is right, until those Pansy-Asss Promoters at Golden Boy and Top Rank quit acting like women, there will never be a fight. I am a fan of Rios and even though he did not have a great showing against Abril, i think he will come back strong and hungry for some action. Win Or Lose, Rios will always produce a good fight.

Comment

I would love to see that fight but unfortunately it won't happen like Rios said

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                  As a broner fan you shouldn't be talking about robberies, as your boy arguably has received 2 gift decisions
                  lmao more haters already!!

listen up here kid, broner vs ponce was a close fight but broner had clearly won that fight. idk wtf u talkin about with 2 gift decision, lmao that one thread has u all riled up

bum bum pretty much lost every single round in his last fight

Comment

This would have been huge if Abril hadn't removed Rios' sex appeal.

Comment

Working...
                    X