No announcement yet.

50 Cent wants Floyd's next fight to be in New York City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post
    Floyd will sell out MSG easy. That would be awesome. He should fight outside of LV for his last fights. MSG, Cowboys Stadium, and Wembley Stadium
    I'd love to see Mayweather-Martinez in Vegas, Mayweather-Khan in England, Mayweather-Pacquiao in Dallas/Ft Worth, and Mayweather-Alvarez in Los Angeles.

I twill never happen. I still doubt Floyd fights anywhere but the MGM. The last time he fought outside the MGM was against Baldomir. And the last time he fought out of Vegas was Gatti in Jersey and Mitchell in Oregon (of all the places).

Comment

I doubt Floyd ever fights outside of Vegas ever again, he has the home field advantage with the judges.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmike2012 View Post
        I doubt Floyd ever fights outside of Vegas ever again, he has the home field advantage with the judges.
        Vegas is probably one of the most neutral places in the world to fight, with advantage and all. Floyd isn't from Vegas or anything.

Comment

He's not fighting in any state not named Nevada.

Comment

you guys are 100% right he will never fight in another state but he will fight in another country. He will Sell out Wembley easily against Khan and itll be the biggest gate for the next 20 years.

Comment

xylochicken is something floyd is scared to be tested positve when his outside vegas

Comment

Working...
              X