No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hank Lundy Says Antonio DeMarco Would Be Easy Work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hank Lundy Says Antonio DeMarco Would Be Easy Work

Hammerin' Hank Lundy (22-1-1, 11KOs) appeared on the latest installment of The Boxing Lab, BoxingScene.com's official audio show to talk about his recent win over Dannie Williams. You can hear the interview in its entirety by clicking the following link: [Click Here To Read More]

Uhm no it wouldn't be easy work.

Comment

stick to friday night fights brah

Comment

Sorry man, you need to go through 23 eliminators by the WBC, then win the powerball

Comment

Williams applied ZERO pressure. If John Molina's pressure burst Lundy's bubble, im sure DeMarco would do the same. Though Lundy has improved, it's NOT easy work.

Comment

Lundy is pretty good but its laughable for him to say it would be easy work neither man would have an easy night.Hope this gets done

Comment

I honestly believe Hammerin Hank can box DeMarco silly. The only question is can he do it for 12 rounds. His chin is so tender & fragile.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                I honestly believe Hammerin Hank can box DeMarco silly. The only question is can he do it for 12 rounds. His chin is so tender & fragile.

^^^
                this right here

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  Sorry man, you need to go through 23 eliminators by the WBC, then win the powerball
                  Lol.......

Comment

I AGREE WITH HIM!

LOL at people hyping up DeMarco like his is some P4P fighter or top contender, sure he is tough and Relentless and did a great job never giving up against Linares but lets not also forget that Linares was having his way with DeMarco, but Linares for some stupid reason kept applying the pressure instead of maybe coasting to a UD Victory...same thing Lundy did against Molina as well though

but I would take Lundy over DeMarco is a EASY UD...Lundy will probably get dropped during this fight but then he once again recovers then BOX CIRCLES AROUND DeMarco! Unlike Linares, Lundy has much better Defense and Head movement and is very slick Defensively, but Lundy also has that Quick Stiff Jab to keep DeMarco off of him

Lundy would beat most of the guys in his division IMO with that Quick Jab ALONE!
                    Last edited by sicko; 04-05-2012, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X