Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Flashback Photos: Haye Brawls With Chisora, His Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Flashback Photos: Haye Brawls With Chisora, His Trainer

In an earlier article, British heavyweight David Haye discussed the details of February's infamous press conference brawl with Dereck Chisora and his trainer Don Charles. The brawl took place in Munich, Germany, at the press conference which followed Chisora's decision loss to WBC champion Vitali Klitschko. In the earlier news brief, Haye states that he broke the jaw of Chisora's trainer and found below is the likely shot that did it.

[Click Here To Read More]

Haye was right to defend himself on that day - no, I don't think he was wrong at all.

It's true, as much as I like Chisora as a boxer, he really isn't the nicest person and has the bully mentality with next to no respect against some of the world's most accomplished sportsmen in The Klitschko brothers. What Haye did with the Klitschko's was nothing but promotion and trash talk - he did not physically and would never do something as physical to the Klitschkos such slap them, spit on them (as well as biting another Boxer in the ring) etc...Anyone who believes Haye was wrong to do what he did should really think about the situation from his point of view at that time - Chisora's whole entourage was there and they were threatening. Given Chisora's history, you know he's not going to talk...he's going to give you one. The reasons Haye has given are completely acceptable in my book.

Don't forget, it was Chisora who put his hands on David first - not the other way around.
    Last edited by MeiXiang; 05-20-2012, 10:22 AM.

Comment

never gets old

Comment

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
        Haye was right to defend himself on that day - no, I don't think he was wrong at all.

It's true, as much as I like Chisora as a boxer, he really isn't the nicest person and has the bully mentality with next to no respect against some of the world's most accomplished sportsmen in The Klitschko brothers. What Haye did with the Klitschko's was nothing but promotion and trash talk - he did not physically and would never do something as physical to the Klitschkos such slap them, spit on them (as well as biting another Boxer in the ring) etc...Anyone who believes Haye was wrong to do what he did should really think about the situation from his point of view at that time - Chisora's whole entourage was there and they were threatening. Given Chisora's history, you know he's not going to talk...he's going to give you one. The reasons Haye has given are completely acceptable in my book.

Don't forget, it was Chisora who put his hands on David first - not the other way around.
        I agree man, haye stood his ground against a bully and his entourage and done a good job of it!

Comment

I accidently clicked on the buffer on that video and look what turned up

Last edited by MeiXiang; 05-20-2012, 10:39 AM.

Comment

After 12 rounds of a championship fight vs VITALI,CHISORA still had the strenght to make a brawl with HAYE..amazing!!1CHISORA fought that night in the ring not like HAYE vs WLAD so i believe CHISORA is a damn tough basrad animal that HAYE can't take in a real fight,obviously if HAYE starts to fight like he did vs WLAD,he will make become this fight a ****....i hope HAYE will come with the same balls CHISORA brought vs VITALI!!!

Comment

i wish he fought with that sort of aggression and threw punches like that in his fights

Comment

those pics

Comment

Legendary night lmao

Comment

LMAO the first pic is like a beginning to an intense love scene.

Comment

Working...
                    X