No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Believes Roach, He Can Beat De La Hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao Believes Roach, He Can Beat De La Hoya

Manny Pacquiao believes trainer Freddie Roach that he could beat an aging Oscar de la Hoya. [details]

I want to see this fight happen but its gunna look like Paul williams Vs Joel Casamayor or something...just cant see Manny getting to 147 and Delahoya getting down to 147 and still making a competetive fight!??
    I will be buying it though and hoping for the best!! may the best man win!
    My pick ODLH by KO or Pac by MD or UD...even possible KO (unlikely IMO)

Comment

Man Pacman is any trainers Dream fighter
      Unlike Jermain Taylor he actually Believes and listens to his Coach.
      Now for Roach lol he might be putting pacman in the hospital so he can get a better check from pacquiao.

but anyway Pacman gots balls.

Comment

Pacquiao will get owned by the Oscar jab just like when he fought Morales the first time especially since he'd be moving straight to welterweight he'll get knocked the **** out its sad that roach would do that to Manny when they should be worrying about a winner of the lightweight tournament or the man to beat at LW Ricky Hatton.

Comment

PacMan got BALLS!

The size difference maybe obvious, but I don't think its a sure advantage for ODLH~
          The fight weight their planning to meet is 147 lbs. This means ODLH will punish himself getting down at that weight.

At fight night PacMan will most like at 146 lbs while ODLH at 160 lbs~

Oscar's Jab will be a factor in this fight~
          PacMan will most likey attack the body~

I see it a great fight~
          Better than dela Hoya vs Mayweather!

Comment

Five-Ring ****ing circus! This is a waste of a PPV slot and Hard earned money!

Comment

Originally posted by Kesslerfan#1 View Post
              I want to see this fight happen but its gunna look like Paul williams Vs Joel Casamayor or something...just cant see Manny getting to 147 and Delahoya getting down to 147 and still making a competetive fight!??
              I will be buying it though and hoping for the best!! may the best man win!
              My pick ODLH by KO or Pac by MD or UD...even possible KO (unlikely IMO)
              Pac come into the ring at 144 if not more.

He can make 147 easily.

If he wants an ass kicking then so be it. But if thats the case then "now" im all for Floyd Mayweather v. Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by jantzen212003 View Post
                Five-Ring ****ing circus! This is a waste of a PPV slot and Hard earned money!
                If pac was beating all his oppponet convincingly its be something. But fact is he didn't even beat Marquez and lost to an aging Morale and now he has a lot of competition at his own weight class.

Comment

what's wrong with freddie? why he is in a hurry to put pacquiao in front of oscar? oscar is too big for pacman and used to fighting junior middleweight. oscar, even if oscar is a shadow of his old self could still inflict serious damage to pac. i can't imagine if oscar's left hook will land on pac's chin like he did to mayorga. that would be fatal. roach, a boxer himself, has known all these but seems he is getting pacquiao fall into the trap. is he not getting his fair share in pac's purse, the reason why he is pulling pacman into the grave? roach should show some concern for his fighter.

i remember a year ago when the talks of oscar-pacman fight cropped up. roach said there is no way a delahoya-pacman fight will happen because oscar is too big for pac, both height and weight. but now roach is singing a different tune. he seems to forget what he said. he said pacman will be bloated, if he fights oscar while oscar dances in the comfort of his natural weight.

pacquiao has a lot of exciting opponent in the lightweight division. soto, campbell, juan diaz, and marquez. i know boxing fans are raring to see pacman fighting marquez again. moving into 147 pounds can wait, if pacquiao, in two years time will outgrew the lightweight division. but boy, his last fight was in 135 pounds, how can he moved with ease to 147?

but if pac is thinking of retiring after delahoya, considering the money he could get in that fight, i wish him good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
                    what's wrong with freddie? why he is in a hurry to put pacquiao in front of oscar? oscar is too big for pacman and used to fighting junior middleweight. oscar, even if oscar is a shadow of his old self could still inflict serious damage to pac. i can't imagine if oscar's left hook will land on pac's chin like he did to mayorga. that would be fatal. roach, a boxer himself, has known all these but seems he is getting pacquiao fall into the trap. is he not getting his fair share in pac's purse, the reason why he is pulling pacman into the grave? roach should show some concern for his fighter.

i remember a year ago when the talks of oscar-pacman fight cropped up. roach said there is no way a delahoya-pacman fight will happen because oscar is too big for pac, both height and weight. but now roach is singing a different tune. he seems to forget what he said. he said pacman will be bloated, if he fights oscar while oscar dances in the comfort of his natural weight.

pacquiao has a lot of exciting opponent in the lightweight division. soto, campbell, juan diaz, and marquez. i know boxing fans are raring to see pacman fighting marquez again. moving into 147 pounds can wait, if pacquiao, in two years time will outgrew the lightweight division. but boy, his last fight was in 135 pounds, how can he moved with ease to 147?

but if pac is thinking of retiring after delahoya, considering the money he could get in that fight, i wish him good luck.

This is a deadly fight for pacman because oscar who fought stevie forbes was very active and putting combos together and he had better stamina and gas tank.
                    Pacman was gassing at round 9 before he knock out diaz if pacman had his hands down 1 big left hook from oscar will send the entire filipino nation in tears.
                    I respect pacman for his balls but if he wants a chance against oscar the only way is to poison his foods lol with bad oysters.

Comment

Working...
                    X