Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin feels he is ready for Sergio Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dibiella is the biggest hypocrite cry baby. He whines and cry how no one wants to fight him but now he's doing the same thing to ggg.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      Ggg would absolutely destroy martinez, if chavez jr had him badley hurt than just imagine what the ggg would do to him
      Geez, you are so right on my man......I mean if you can beat a washed up Ouma and an already defeated Proksa, you are P4P material....rock on.

Comment

Too bad Martinez wants nothing to do with him.

Comment

Golovkin needs to build his name up a little more. Bring more money to the table to make it worth it for Sergio.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Golovkin needs to build his name up a little more. Bring more money to the table to make it worth it for Sergio.
            Like Macklin, Dzizniruk and Barker? Martinez is not getting a Floyd, Cotto or Canelo fight. Id love to see him fight GGG

Comment

Martinez owns this shizz, tell 3G to learn the meaning of pecking order.....stand in line and crawl your way to the top, quit cutting in line.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burner View Post
                Martinez is not getting a Floyd, Cotto or Canelo fight.
                You don't know that. In fact I think both Canelo and Cotto are on record saying that they might have interest in that fight.

Comment

Working...
                X