Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just watched Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Jose Luis Castillo I again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn, I didnt even read his whole post. If I knew he said all that I wouldnt have even responded. Clearly a Floyd hater making a troll thread. The bait is in effect

Comment

Translation: I'm a hater who doesn't know s**t bout boing and I watched this fight for the first time the other day.

it was a close fight, Floyd dominated the rematch get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
        he rematched him right away?????? or am i tripping

He did....But this is worse than Whitaker/Chavez.

And to thekid asking me who won the Hagler/Leonard fight.... Hagler by 1 point.

Comment

inb4 deletion

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
            nevermind. He has 13 post. Bait thread
            I hadn't seen the 13 posts part.

Originally posted by Roger08 View Post
            Translation: I'm a hater who doesn't know s**t bout boing and I watched this fight for the first time the other day.

it was a close fight, Floyd dominated the rematch get over it.
            You could replace 'hater' with spastic, it would probably be closer to the truth.

Comment

I'm a fan of Floyd in the ring. Like what he does. **** the *******s..... I'm blakc by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Future Trunks View Post
                He did....But this is worse than Whitaker/Chavez.

And to thekid asking me who won the Hagler/Leonard fight.... Hagler by 1 point.

Oh dear, must... resist... troll... bait.

Comment

Originally posted by Future Trunks View Post
                  Yeah that 41-0 should not be.

Its been years since iv'e seen this fight again and Jose Loius Castillo won by 5 points.

Floyd ever since never took a risk fighting a fight of that magnituded ever again.

Floydtards/*****s should never talk **** again.
                  are you ******ed?

how can you say floyd never took a risk like that again when he fought the same man in an instant rematch?

makes no sense, just like claiming floyd lost by 5 points. i had floyd winning, if somebody says JLC won thats fine but it wasnt by five points. neither fighter won by a wide margin regardless of who you had winning. anyone who says they did is either biased or doesnt know how to score a fight.

and whats up with saying "floydtards" cant talk no more? even if floyd did lose came back to school JLC in a rematch and has had a great career overall. you are clearly just hating on the man and refuse to give him props. floyd struggled in a fight over a decade ago (with a torn rotator cuff) and you still hold it against him.

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
                    :You could replace 'hater' with spastic, it would probably be closer to the truth.
                    That would be unfair on Spastics...

I doubt they'd want to be associated with this tool.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                      are you ******ed?

how can you say floyd never took a risk like that again when he fought the same man in an instant rematch?

makes no sense, just like claiming floyd lost by 5 points. i had floyd winning, if somebody says JLC won thats fine but it wasnt by five points. neither fighter won by a wide margin regardless of who you had winning. anyone who says they did is either biased or doesnt know how to score a fight.

and whats up with saying "floydtards" cant talk no more? even if floyd did lose came back to school JLC in a rematch and has had a great career overall. you are clearly just hating on the man and refuse to give him props. floyd struggled in a fight over a decade ago (with a torn rotator cuff) and you still hold it against him.

Hes 4th greatest defensive fighter all time. Hes in my top 50 all time (Manny Pacquiao is not even top 100). Hes a top 10 FW and a top 20 LW all time.

IMO and i'm listed as a hater.

Comment

Working...
                      X