Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is more of a joke: Haye fighting Harrison or Wlad fighting Chisora?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
    By far Vagina vs Fraudley was/is the bigger joke. Vagina is almost 10 years yonger than Fraudley, Fraudley has been beaten by full-time cab drivers, Fraudley never did anything as a pro (no, winning a TV boxing show is not an accomplishment), Fraudley has been knocked out multiple times in his long and fruitless career.

Chisora was ranked higher than Fraudley on UK rankings, Chisora is undefeated, Chisora is yonger than Wlad by almost a decade, and Chisora doesn't fight scared.

Not to mention that Vagina said he will never fight Fraudley and the fight is a joke. Oh and the fight still had to be fixed by Vagina because he probably didn't think he could win...

Comment

both crap fights and not worth watching

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
        Wlad is fighting an unproven fighter in Chisora...

But Haye was fighting someone who was proven to be a BUM in Audley.

Chisora is young and hungry at age 26, but Audley is old at age 39.

Chisora beat Sexton twice, who beat Martin Rogan, who beat Audley.

Chisora is definitely a better, more dangerous opponent that old Audley.
        Audley was a European Champ, Chisora hasn't even fought at European level. - Fact

Haye took this fight because the British casuals wanted it, nobody wanted Wlad-Chisora. Haye admitted himself that Audley is a bum, Wlad and his fans try to make out that Chisora deserves to be in the same ring with him.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Visitation View Post
          I think what pisses me off in both cases far more than any talent mismatches is that there are so many guys more worthy and who have done far more to earn a shot than either Harrison or Chisora. I guess my answer has to be Haye v. Fraudley as at least Del Boy is likely to earn (another) title tilt at some point if he continues to fight, learn and improve. Fraudley was crap, is crap and if he is stupid enough not to retire will remain crap. Excellent amateurs do not always good pros make.
          Wtf are you talking about?

I'm not arguing that Harrison wasn't worthless (clearly, he is) or that Chisora is a worthy opponent (unknown as of yet)....but who the f are you talking about when you say there are others who are far more worthy and have done far more to earn a title shot?

The heavyweight division is fairly barren. And the ones who do/did have any sort of talent AND wanted to get in the ring with the champion/s (Klitschkos) have already been wiped out. And well...the second part of that is important because a few of the others (namely Povetkin and Adamek)...their handlers want no part in putting their fighter in to possibly get ruined as of yet.

The problem isn't with talent mismatches being purposely put together...it's that there's just nobody out there right now with the proper combination of bravery, talent, and toughness to put on highly competitive matches with the Klitsckos. David Haye has that talent potential (as much as I hate him) to at least give the idea of a threat to the Klitschko's, but it's obvious to anyone with half a brain that he's cashing in beating on fraud contenders he knows he can beat while he can before setting himself up to at least get paid a **** ton when he does get in the ring with a Klitschko so that in the event that he does lose (highly probable), at least he got to cash out.

Comment

Working...
          X