Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's really to blame for this U.S. economic crisis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
    And yet you constantly accuse me of being Hannity. Come and get some.
    Well I'll be a coming. You and him have the same talking points and are a GOP apologist to the fullest, but the difference is you actually make some intelligent posts. Hannity on the other hand is just a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
      Well I'll be a coming. You and him have the same talking points and are a GOP apologist to the fullest, but the difference is you actually make some intelligent posts. Hannity on the other hand is just a moron.
      Lol. Poor Hannity isn't smart or educated enough to come close to making a strong enough case for McCain. He's far too repetitive, to the point of people blocking out anything that comes out of his mouth. I do think he goes overboard, like I do sometimes, because every other stinking channel is sooooooo completely biased towards Obama, and against McCain.

Isn't it strange how much flack Hillary got for her "sniperfire" comments, but Joe Biden gets a complete pass for his "shot at in Iraq" comment? It's painfully obvious, and the 100 to 1 contributions of press core members in favor of Obama prove it, that McCain has no chance of getting a fair shake in the press.

Personally I think Hannity and O'Reilly are morons, and I think it's a damn shame that there isn't someone intelligent enough to effectively argue for the Right. Beck tries, but until recently he has done his best to push voters away from McCain with his "I just can't see myself pulling the lever" crap, and having that bonehead Bob Barr on.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
        Lol. Poor Hannity isn't smart or educated enough to come close to making a strong enough case for McCain. He's far too repetitive, to the point of people blocking out anything that comes out of his mouth. I do think he goes overboard, like I do sometimes, because every other stinking channel is sooooooo completely biased towards Obama, and against McCain.

Isn't it strange how much flack Hillary got for her "sniperfire" comments, but Joe Biden gets a complete pass for his "shot at in Iraq" comment? It's painfully obvious, and the 100 to 1 contributions of press core members in favor of Obama prove it, that McCain has no chance of getting a fair shake in the press.

Personally I think Hannity and O'Reilly are morons, and I think it's a damn shame that there isn't someone intelligent enough to effectively argue for the Right. Beck tries, but until recently he has done his best to push voters away from McCain with his "I just can't see myself pulling the lever" crap, and having that bonehead Bob Barr on.
        Well you guys have talk radio at least. **** the only non conservative right winger that I've heard on the radio is Colmes. Otherwise everybody else is right wing all the way, even the local ones here in Colorado.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
          Well you guys have talk radio at least. **** the only non conservative right winger that I've heard on the radio is Colmes. Otherwise everybody else is right wing all the way, even the local ones here in Colorado.
          One day I was driving somewhere where there was an Air America channel. Me and a buddy were like
          "lets see what kind of points they make".
          They had Daschel on as a special guest. And Im not kidding here, they licked his ass, balls and feet, the entire show. Not once did they talk about any issues, or why their point of view makes sense or anything. No wonder they went bankrupt.
          Conservative radio gets huge ratings, thats why its everywhere. I agree with Jim, Oreily isn't a conservative in the first place. On a lot of issues he's just clueless. Also Hannity doesn't have near the intellect of say a Limbaugh, or Levin. Also Savage isn't a conservative either IMO. I think a lot of what he says is to purposely stir controversy. He's just an angry ****ing nut job.

Comment

Working...
          X