Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last Elephant In Any UK Circus: Caught On Camera Being Abused.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    If you put Five pigs in a pen,

Throw in the sixth pig with a wounded leg or an abrasion......etc. The five will take turns attacking the wound until the pig is dead. I'd say that's pretty cruel.
    That's nothing compared to what humans do to each other especially in the name of religion.

Comment

If you put Five pigs in a pen,

Throw in the sixth pig with a wounded leg or an abrasion......etc. The five will take turns attacking the wound until the pig is dead. I'd say that's pretty cruel.
      That's not cruel, that is survival. One less pig to eat food, the more they eat.

Those guys hitting an elephant, it's not needed. People in zoo's treat elephants well, and they listen.

Comment

Pension would you fuck it in the ass, for a mill?

Comment

Tough to watch,

But they don't need to add that dramatic piano music in the background. That cliche protest music people use is getting out of hand.
          Exactly. I hate it when they overreact.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
            Exactly. I hate it when they overreact.
            oh yeah? How would you like if I got a steel bat and bashed this Markhor in the legs?

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
              oh yeah? How would you like if I got a steel bat and bashed this Markhor in the legs?

He would get on his knees and suck a dick.

Comment

Sad video to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by PunaniKiller View Post
                  That's not cruel, that is survival. One less pig to eat food, the more they eat.

Those guys hitting an elephant, it's not needed. People in zoo's treat elephants well, and they listen.
                  Ok.

Why do two stray dogs rip apart a cornered feline? competition for food?

Hell they don't even eat it, they'll just rip him apart and move on. Killing merely for the sake of killing.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                  X