Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The End of British Boxing is coming. Are you ready?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add Rios, Danny and Mikey Garcia to that list. They are all trying to take advantage of the blind fools. They're claiming such nationalities when they're really not. These motherfkers can't even communicate with their so called fanbase cause they don't speak their language!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
      What an awesome, AWESOME display of Allegiance and TOTAL OWNAGE that was...
      Awesome display of allegiance (to his back pocket) from Cortez, on par with Joe Cooper and the Hatman when Khan fought Peterson.

Still, keep reaching for Donaire or whoever, maybe if you reach a little further you can persuade Matthysse and Golovkin to fight under the American flag too.

Comment

Thanks, Burner....check this out...

lol...I understand....I would be upset and say anything I could to try and disparage you too if I was your position...

but then again, I would NEVER be you or in your position...I'm wayyyyy better than that.

Fun Fact: Donaire's the only fighter I've ever seen change his location from USA to The Philippines on The Ring's website...even though he tried out for The Olympics as an American and hasn't lived in the islands for almost 20 years...lol

The FACT is that he's Filipino-American...but he's Filipino only right now if you know what I mean...

and if you DON'T....he's doing this because he knows the 'tards are fools and is trying to take advantage of them and their money...he wants that blind following and support Manny has/had...

Not at all....I'm the same way off the boards....the question is why do they do that though?....that's the only reason I have to shove American's Boxing past and CURRENT success in their face...

If they're gonna be nationalistic and anti American, I'm gonna stand up for my country's Boxing and remind them who runs the show...remind them how low on Boxing's totem pole their nation truly stands...

It's like what happened at Mayweather-Hatton...many American fans went to that fight hating Mayweather and wanting to see him lose...but when the English started booing our National Anthem, guess what...the Americans in the crowd said, "Wait a second. We're not gonna take that.", and the line in the sand was drawn...

Mayweather came out to "BORN IN THE USA!", and the rest is History...

What an awesome, AWESOME display of Allegiance and TOTAL OWNAGE that was...
        Why are you attention seeking so much?

Comment

• You know what's the best about it all though, Feebler...we don't even NEED Donaire to maintain this Dominance...lol

Yep...you did it, chav....what you thought was some "fat yank" was actually a Sleeping Giant.

You've awakened him.

I grind your fighters' bones to make my bread...

Comment

• You're a pathetic Manc ****, stop pretending to be American.

Good attempt though, 7/10.

Comment

• America has more top class fighters than Britain! . . . and you offer this as insight?

Klitschko to beat Haye. Ward to defeat Froch! . . . and you offer this as uncommon foresight?

There are over 314 million people in the USA. How exactly, does claiming the achievements of others bring acclaim to your door?

Comment

Yep...you did it, chav....what you thought was some "fat yank" was actually a Sleeping Giant.

You've awakened him.

I grind your fighters' bones to make my bread...
                I'm glad to know I had that effect on you. Who would have thought a troll deep in the red would get wound up by more red K and by ignoring your elongated PM's

I still find it interesting you sprung to life after I asked Daggum why he trolls the Calzaghe threads non stop.

Either way, crack on mate, enjoy

Comment

• Like I told you in that PM that ripped your soul out your chest and led me to taking your scalp...

You're really not even worthy of this reply, but it's obvious you're "not in the know", and I have some time to kill...
                  "time to kill"...how apropos....time to e-kill YOU...lol

Really...LOL....you're so green and obtuse you don't even realize that I've made an example out of you...

but you'll be alright...old British Boxing's Demise and Feebler are somehow still able to post without their souls and scalps...I guess their lack of shame allows them to do that...and you know what?

They brought it upon themselves too....just like you.

You're far from the first, and you certainly won't be the last that has been

BY

THE

Comment

• Seriously though, they did only start pretending about how Filipino Donaire is the last few years...they used to announce his hometown as Modesto, California or wherever the hell he is from...gets into twitter wars like a 13 year old girl, fought for the US Men's National Team, and has spent 2/3rds of his life in America. Sounds like the American Dream to me.

I heard Donaire is coming out to this when he finally stops ducking Rigo.

Comment

• this thread is quite delightful.

bravo to my suspected alter-ego and fellow sender of elongated PM's.

foolish limeys LH

Comment

Working...
                      X