Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      my god he blew that game man.terrible play making
      i always said that kid was overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
        not as worse as russell though..
        both played just as bad.

Comment

Crazy talk.. Brooks needs to let him play through all this. If he doesn't, it'll be bad for the team's future. Coach him up, learn how to play in the half court and not be in 5th gear all the damn time.

Comment

Trade him for Paul.

There in the finals next year if they make the trade.

Rose light aint doing it for them.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
              Crazy talk.. Brooks needs to let him play through all this. If he doesn't, it'll be bad for the team's future. Coach him up, learn how to play in the half court and not be in 5th gear all the damn time.
              I agree with this. He is still an immature PG. He will develop more and get better at making the right decisions in crucial times over the next couple of seasons.

This is still a very young team. They need to give them more time to develop into a side with the necessary maturity to win a championship.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                Trade him for Paul.

There in the finals next year if they make the trade.

Rose light aint doing it for them.
                Well obviously if they managed to pull that off.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
                  I agree with this. He is still an immature PG. He will develop more and get better at making the right decisions in crucial times over the next couple of seasons.

This is still a very young team. They need to give them more time to develop into a side with the necessary maturity to win a championship.
                  With proper coaching he will. I like Scott Brooks, he's a great coach, but he does need to develop Westbrook as a complete player. Not necessarily a pass first PG, but a better decision maker. Learn how to use his speed at the right times. Work on some sort of pick & roll game with Ibaka or Durant and develop a jumpshot that expands beyond 15 feet this offseason. He also needs to sit him down during the game when he makes too many mistakes. This team is the future of the NBA barring injuries.

Maybe sitting him down at the 5 minute mark and giving him rest and seeing what the defense is doing will be a good thing for Westbrook in the next game

Comment

Westbrook was a number two in college.. He should never run the point.

Comment

Durant took a dumb ass shot he had 2 more seconds. Durant and Rose are like manny where if they play like **** and fuk up they wont be criticized no matter what. When it's lebron it's like Floyd they are ready to attack. Thunder need to look at d will or paul for westbrook

Comment

Working...
                      X