Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez/Vazquez fight is just a few days away. Why no hype???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's because people think they're washed up and the gap between this fight and the last means that people have consigned the fights to history. Vazquez's tune-up didn't exactly inspire folks either.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      Arguably one of the greatest triologies of all time, and yet, not too much attention for this fourth bout.

Why?
      because there has already been a trilogy
      no need for a 4th fight
      they should be the gate keepers for the division and pass the torch

Comment

because botha have only fought each other in 3 years(relevant fights i mean)........before it was cool cus they were the top 122lbers.....but now theyre inactive untested featherweights......
        Last edited by -Hyperion-; 05-19-2010, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Arguably one of the greatest triologies of all time, and yet, not too much attention for this fourth bout.

Why?
          i bumped someone elses thread about the lack of hype over the weekend, you're right it seems like nobody is talking about it much but im hyped to see it for sure, i dont expect it to be as hot as the first three but its always war with these two

Comment

Why?

these guys are shot or near shot.

Comment

They done ruined each other. I just hope they can speak well and have proper motor functions after Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Precision View Post
                In my opinion, we fans aren't really interested in it anymore because it's simply been played out too long. There fights were so great but after 3 fights Vasquez proved to be superior. They should of moved on from it now.

There fourth fight will probably be great if both guys return to the form they had back a few years ago but the chance are, they beat the prime out of each other. The winner will probably be based on who is more fresh at this point.

I feel this fourth fight sort of tarnishes their 3 great fights.
                I agree with this.

Also, I feel that Perez-Mares will be better, due to the fact that they are fresher. I'm more excited about that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
                  I agree with this.

Also, I feel that Perez-Mares will be better, due to the fact that they are fresher. I'm more excited about that one.
                  Agreed. I'm more excited about that one.

Comment

cuz people are dumb ****s...

Honestly, this is how you can weed out real fans from dumb ****s.

If HBO is not slobbering on the **** of the fight w/ constant hype and 24/7 fluff bull****, ****s on here don't think the fight is relevant, or call the fighters shot, or whatever.

You people are a disgrace for ignoring/downplaying one of the biggest fights of the year.

Comment

Working...
                    X