Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I'm meeting Mike Tyson next month when he comes to Ireland, you jelly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    Already posted pics of me, with your hero El Terrible.
    No hero of mine you will be meeting (if your not lying through your ass) my hero when and if you do....but I got mad respect for El Terrible fo show...let me see the pix.....

Comment

Uncle Elmer.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
        No hero of mine you will be meeting (if your not lying through your ass) my hero when and if you do....but I got mad respect for El Terrible fo show...let me see the pix.....
        I blacked my face out in the pic cause I some stalkers on here, I'll find it later for you. He was cool, he was with his wife, I snook in around the VIP area of the MGM Grand the day of the mayweather fight, to see if I bumped into anyone just after the weight in and there he was with his wife. Cool guy...

Comment

I blacked my face out in the pic cause I some stalkers on here, I'll find it later for you. He was cool, he was with his wife, I snook in around the VIP area of the MGM Grand the day of the mayweather fight, to see if I bumped into anyone just after the weight in and there he was with his wife. Cool guy...
          Im sure he is but like I said he def ain't my hero....now Mike on the other hand...now he is the reason why im even on this here "boxing" forum....baddest man on the planet indeed....you gonna post pix when you meet him or what?

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
            Im sure he is but like I said he def ain't my hero....now Mike on the other hand...now he is the reason why im even on this here "boxing" forum....baddest man on the planet indeed....you gonna post pix when you meet him or what?
            http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...549006&page=10

Comment

YO I THOUGH YOU WUZ BLACK MAAAN.....

Comment

What are you gonna ask Big Mike?

Comment

I'm still pissed he would not do an interview with me unless I fornicated with him..........and I was willing

Comment

You blacked out your face to try and make us think you have black skin

Comment

Working...
                    X