No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucian Bute Will Not Blame His Toe if Carl Froch Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lucian Bute Will Not Blame His Toe if Carl Froch Wins

Unlike David Haye, you won’t hear Lucian Bute make any toe-related excuses if he loses Saturday night to Carl Froch. The right big toe infection that disrupted Bute’s training camp last month has healed, according to Bute and trainer Stephan Larouche, and won’t affect the undefeated southpaw from Montreal when defends his IBF super middleweight title against Froch (28-2, 20 KOs) in Nottingham, England, Froch’s hometown. If the infection continued to be an issue, Bute (30-0, 24 KOs) and Larouche said they would’ve postponed the scheduled 12-round fight because Bute has entirely too much to lose.

[Click Here To Read More]

A little dig at David Haye?

Comment

has there been any pictures??
      and great line by the bute team.

Comment

Bute is a VG fighter & champion, not like the fraud -haye who doesn't even deserve cap letters...

Comment

An infected big toe would be much more painful and a better excuse than the in grown nail Haye had on his little baby toe that doesn't even come into play when punching.

Comment

I read about Epix and it seems Time Warner Cable doesn't carry the channel. I'm from New York, NY, and Epix headquarters is in New York, NY, and I can't even see the channel.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
              Bute is a VG fighter & champion, not like the fraud -haye who doesn't even deserve cap letters...
              I agree...

Comment

Awww...Big Dan Rafael would have had a great time if he did. Imagine the amount of times he would use ''Lucian BuTOE'' if he did....

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                  An infected big toe would be much more painful and a better excuse than the in grown nail Haye had on his little baby toe that doesn't even come into play when punching.
                  Very true. I wouldn't even blame Bute if he used a toe excuse because it can really rob your power and speed since you can't sit down in your punches or pivot well.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    I read about Epix and it seems Time Warner Cable doesn't carry the channel. I'm from New York, NY, and Epix headquarters is in New York, NY, and I can't even see the channel.
                    You can sign on their web site for a free two week preview and watch the fight there.

http://www.epixhd.com/

Comment

Working...
                    X