Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is youtube racist or does it respect other ppls opinions even if they're racists?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is youtube racist or does it respect other ppls opinions even if they're racists?

Anyone ever notice how many ppl on youtube say the n-word in comments and never get banned? While youtube will ban ppl just because someone reports their youtube videos and feel offended by them. I personally think youtube is a racist owned company.

Youtube is racist
    33.33%
    Youtube isn't racist even tho they allow ppl to use the n-word
    66.67%
    Unsure
    0.00%
    Last edited by uoykcuf; 11-26-2011, 06:55 AM.

So, I asked this question on yahoo answers and people said its freedom of speech to be a racist *******. Yet, if someone said the racial slurs in highschool they'd get in trouble. So where's the freedom of speech in schools?

Comment

I support freedom of speech...

even on the internet

Comment

Originally posted by uoykcuf View Post
        So, I asked this question on yahoo answers and people said its freedom of speech to be a racist *******. Yet, if someone said the racial slurs in highschool they'd get in trouble. So where's the freedom of speech in schools?
        The fact that you think Yahoo answers is any place to get answers tells me you should probably do more of your listening in schools.

Comment

Youtube is great. Wish the mods here would allow freedom of speech to

Comment

Who cares? I guess Black people are allowed to call everyone crackers and *****s but they are the biggest butthurt whiners when its coming their way?

Pick a side you Politically Correct twat

Comment

A parent makes an agreement with a school that as long as you pay fees and your child acts in accordance with its rules, it will educate your child. You make an agreement with your workplace to carry out certain activities and behave in a certain manner for a sum of money paid on a regular basis. A political party makes an agreement with you that it will work to make certain things happen if you cast your vote for them.

Most schools have decided that a stricter set of laws are required to deal with those under 18. Perhaps because kids display less self-control in their behaviour. Freedom of speech, along with many other things, may be curtailed for fear of leading to an enviroment unconducive to learning.

Most political parties decide to support free speech in spite of its shortcoming. Probably because they think it's preferrable to a society where people are told what to say, think, and feel by the government.

As far as youtube goes, my guess is that it wants as many people as possible to use its site because more people means more money.

Comment

Anyone ever notice how many ppl on youtube say the n-word in comments and never get banned? While youtube will ban ppl just because someone reports their youtube videos and feel offended by them. I personally think youtube is a racist owned company.

Youtube is very racist. Blacks, latinos, and mexicans are very discrimianted against. I swear every single youtube video has the n-word in the comments no matter what the video is and youtube allows it. it's sad that a bunch of punks feel strong behind their computer screens. They would never say it in real life. lol

Comment

They dont ban people, but other users can mark a comment as spam. It doesnt really do anything since you can still view the comment

Comment

look at "darkonesun" channel. . . he is a black supremacist. . . even Mr. Opal who posts here has said racist things about whites and asians. . .

TONS of, what i call "black supremacist" youtubers who are not banned. . .

yes, there are LOTS of anonymous "n bombs" dropped. . .

youtube is a cesspool of racism. . . no bias towards any one particular race or ethnicity. . . youtube comments is the internet in a nutshell. .

Comment

Working...
                    X