No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz: Pacquiao To Talk Mayweather, Marquez After Xmas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Koncz: Pacquiao To Talk Mayweather, Marquez After Xmas

After the holidays, Michael Koncz, adviser to WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao, plans to sit down with the Filipino superstar to discuss his next opponent. There are two viable options, WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr., who returns on May 5 in Las Vegas, and WBA/WBO lightweight beltholder Juan Manuel Marquez.

[Click Here To Read More]

If he fights Marquez he will lose again so he needs to fight Mayweather now

Comment

Biggest fight in History or Fight someone that is 0 for 3 officially in the win column against me.

Tough. And takes a whole month to decide.

Comment

Pacman is only saying he wants to fight mayweather, so that no one will call him a ducker. Pac knows his next fight will be against Marquez
        Last edited by Elie; 11-23-2011, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianPoster View Post
          If he fights Marquez he will lose again so he needs to fight Mayweather now
          really? i could have swore he won that fight? let me double check. . . yeah, he did. . . doesn't mater what i think, doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. . . pacquiao won the fight. . . and it definitely wasn't controversial enoguh to be considered a robbery. . .

Comment

honestly i have a really good feeling about this. i think top rank and arum have FINALLY been backed into a corner. ive always stood by floyd and the fact that it was not his fault the fight hasnt happened. glad the public is finally seeing the truth. i dont think pac will beat jmm if he fights him again so they should, imo cash out on pac and feed him to the Lion.

Comment

floyd stops him early

Comment

Floyd vs Pacquiao, the fight i have been waiting for.. i want to see this on May.

Comment

Does the Philippines celebrate Thanksgiving?

Comment

Theres pressure to fight MArquez for a fourth time? Its Mayweather or major duck and he knows this. There is no reason to take a month to decide this is the fight everyone wants. I still think its Bradley. There will be some spin

Comment

Working...
                    X