Chavez Jr Leaving Roach????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
    i guess i'll ask, source??

so we just not going to post links anymore i guess???
    I messaged Robert a few minutes ago about this. He said, he had heard the same, but that JR hasn't contacted him himself.

Comment

http://www.fight news.com/Boxing/jc-chavez-jr-leave-to-freddie-roach-157152

also ESNEWS

Comment

Whenever Chavez fight's again he'll do another dumb thing and blame Roach for his loss instead of his weed smoking, too lazy to train self.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingdelboxeo View Post
          heard he's leaving roach for a blunt. If you don't get that joke shame on you! lol
          OMG Make A T-Shirt. Go in on that mofo and I will definitely buy one.

Comment

he doesn't listen to roach anyways.

Comment

I can't imagine neither putting up with Chavez bull****

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                Roach had nothing to do with his loss. What the **** does he plan to do, learn how to defend? Yeah right.
                That seems to be a problem with all Roach's fighters recently. I'm not sure how much emphasis he's putting on the 2nd and imo most important part of the sweet science.

Comment

If this turns out true I bet Roach has plenty of ammo on Jr and from what we've seen before he's not affraid to use it.

Comment

Trainers are just easier to blame but he is the one that doesn't take training serious and allow himself to baloon to a Cruiserweight during his down time then he kills himself to make weight and uses Diuretics

Comment

everyone is leaving roach he aint ***** the roach hyphe is over

Comment

Working...
                      X