Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ponce De Leon vs Sparring Partner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kevin is a really nice guy. i see him all the time over here in moreno valley. He is always at the BBQ joint on sunnymead st.. just like josesito, arreola and mickey garcia hit tio tacos all the time.

Comment

Ponce is a hot head.Himself and Valero were training in the same gym years ago with Mike Anchodo and whenever one off the guys had a fight the other two would go.One night Valero and Ponce had a row in a corridor chairs were thrown blood all over the place on another occasion Valero supposedly sparked PDL out after a dispute over a hooker.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
        My son was 2009 Jo National Champ at 110 pounds a 6 foot 200 pound Black man at least 25 tried to punk him in the streets the black dudes comes at him my son lays him out for the knock out ,guy was out before he hit the ground and I bet he told none of his brothers that a little guy who looked like a white dude layed him out.

i don't believe that for a second. sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          I can care less if you do, but the knock out brother still can't beleieve it either

Comment

lewis was a hot head. i'ts been a while since i saw the video where williams throws him, but he keeps getting up and wants to fight. they have to stop them because it's so close to a mutlimillion dollar fight.

and about 99% of all HW are alphamales. most weight class boxers arent, not the small ones, anyway.

there's a mentality that comes with being the biggest and most dangerous man in every room you walk into that some people just won't understand. it goes far beyond convention.

the fact of the matter is that if a strong 200 lb man got his hands on tiny little ponce there wouldnt be a damn thing ponce could do about it.
            The hell are you talking about? Vitali got slapped by Chisora and didn't hit him back when he had the chance, Wlad got spit on and didn't do anything. Being big doesn't make you aggressive it's the opposite, really big guys are pretty chill because they know they could whoop most people pretty easily. These super heavyweights don't have a killing instinct, Lewis had one but he was an exception.

Mayorga isn't an alpha male? Darchinyan isn't an alpha male? Hell even Floyd acts like he's king kong and punched 50 when he got out of line.

By the way you seem to have an obsession with the concept of alphamales, what's up with that?
            Last edited by Light_Speed; 10-01-2012, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              The hell are you talking about? Vitali got slapped by Chisora and didn't hit him back when he had the chance, Wlad got spit on and didn't do anything. Being big doesn't make you aggressive it's the opposite, really big guys are pretty chill because they know they could whoop most people pretty easily. These super heavyweights don't have a killing instinct, Lewis had one but he was an exception.

Mayorga isn't an alpha male? Darchinyan isn't an alpha male? Hell even Floyd acts like he's king kong and punched 50 when he got out of line.

By the way you seem to have an obsession with the concept of alphamales, what's up with that?

because new england is a lil bytch who gets dominated by alphamales.

Comment

hey--- what documentary is this ? love it (the lewis one)

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                  How was it Ponce starting it when the other guy flipped him? That was the 30 sec bell warning, not the end. Dude just flipped him for no reason.
                  30 second warning is 1 beep usually, end of the round and beginning of the round is 3.

It was clearly the end of the round, and the 30 second warning can be heard at the very beginning of the clip. This is evidenced by the fact that the bell sounds 30 seconds into the video as well.

PDL took a cheap shop.

Comment

lewis was a hot head. i'ts been a while since i saw the video where williams throws him, but he keeps getting up and wants to fight. they have to stop them because it's so close to a mutlimillion dollar fight.

and about 99% of all HW are alphamales. most weight class boxers arent, not the small ones, anyway.

there's a mentality that comes with being the biggest and most dangerous man in every room you walk into that some people just won't understand. it goes far beyond convention.

the fact of the matter is that if a strong 200 lb man got his hands on tiny little ponce there wouldnt be a damn thing ponce could do about it.
                    Thats a joke. I know that a lot of gyms that I have been too make a game out of taking some of their smallest fighters and having them embarrass big yoked out juice heads who come in wanting to fight and spar with no experience at all.

It universally ends with the big dude getting a beating and making some excuse.

Most people can't take a punch. In boxing, the guys that can't take a punch get weeded out so at the top you end up with the guys that made it.

Your average 130lb fighter without gloves can put your average 200lb tough guy on the ground with 1 shot.

Comment

Its called ignorance. Most people think that because someone is short right away equals weakling or *****, let me tell you something, most short people have to fight their whole life to stand up to the ******* who bullies them because they're the "easiest" target.

When you live like that your whole life you make your "disadvantage" your forte. Lmao @ all the tough guys who think bigger means badder and proceed to get their lights punched out by the shortie he outweighs by 80 pounds, with blazing fast with dynamite hands. They dont even know wtf took them out.

Comment

Working...
                      X