No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Donaire Not Concerned With Mathebula's Height

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Donaire Not Concerned With Mathebula's Height

The media workout of WBO super bantamweight champion Nonito “The Filipino Flash” Donaire and IBF champion Jeffrey Mathebula of South Africa was no workout but scores of media people were able to interview the two fighters.

Top Rank promoter Bob Arum said that Mathebula was “at least a head taller” than Donaire which may cause some problems for the skilled four-division world champion.

[Click Here To Read More]

I cannot wait to see some action!!

Comment

A tree will be chopped then...

Comment

They're not worried, but it doesn't mean it won't play a factor. It'll be nice to see how Donaire adapts to a taller fighter. He says he prefers it, cool, then he should be able to stop him.

Comment

Donaire needs to step up his competition. The only thing Mathebula has going for himself is his height and reach, other than that he is a mediocre fighter. Donaire beats Mathebula easily.

Comment

Warnaire!!!

Comment

Atleast we are guaranteed the sth african will be as fit as hands can make him. These sth africans are the best conditioned fighters in the sport.

Comment

There's really nothing to be concerned about because he doesn't really fight tall. At least in the one fight I've seen of him.

Comment

Originally posted by perfect jet View Post
                  Atleast we are guaranteed the sth african will be as fit as hands can make him. These sth africans are the best conditioned fighters in the sport.

I agree.............

Comment

Working...
                  X