No announcement yet.

All i have to say is great fight and im glad Manny is ok

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
    Larry has no life outside this forum that's sadder than Pac being Ko'd, that's what I feel bad about
    homeboy you know nothing bout me and i do not know what yo issue is with me nor do i care,but dont speak on **** you know nothing about..Manny lost to an atg..Coto lost to Trout

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      Nah, I wanna go there.

Oh ya, you were only on temp ignore so you couldn't run in my thread and defend your fellow insurgent, Maniac. It was a one on one battle between Maniac and I.

I didn't want to get ambushed by you and your 6 man team of insurgents guerrilla warfare style.
      Reported for the taco juice comment, that was insensitive and very stereotypical.

Comment

Nah, I wanna go there.

Oh ya, you were only on temp ignore so you couldn't run in my thread and defend your fellow insurgent, Maniac. It was a one on one battle between Maniac and I.

I didn't want to get ambushed by you and your 6 man team of insurgents guerrilla warfare style.
        In other words you wanted to seem like you're the grand **** and not get owned with logic.....geeez....reminds me of who? ............Floyd. That guy must of rubbed off ya huh? :lol: Take the easy way out of debates...I bet your ass stutters as well as Floyd when you get owned.

6 man...you only named two.....you fail at math.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
          You know what man....I'm not physic, but Im pretty sure that the Pacman fans would be running rapid...they would probably have over crowded the servers and boxingscene would be down.

Instead they are blaming Mayweather and Steroids. And even pretending that they are proud of Marquez.

Lol so true, I have noticed this myself. They didn't have a single good word to say about the guy before. It was all ''Hes a p1ss drinker who works with a guy linked to steroids, lost all three fights & Pac will K.O him this time!''

Now they was hardcore Marquez fans all along, who'd of thought it? Gotta love how quickly people on here change their tune.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
            Larry master Troller. This guy probably was jumping up and down for an hour after Pac got KO'd.
            Probably?

Larry's already organized a block party this afternoon to celebrate.

Comment

always knew u were racist,Puto

Comment

Mrs Pacquiao got hysterical when she saw her husband got KO'd cold. I doubt she will let him fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                  You're glad but have an AV like that. Talk about FAKE!!! You along with the rest of the Floyd boys are jumping in joy....OH OH OH BUT FLOYD OUTCLASSED MARQUEZ *sucking chicken grease off your fingers*.
                  good post mate

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                    always knew u were racist,Puto
                    So it's funny when he says it lol I see how it is.

Comment

thats cool

i laughed hard as ****. I bathed in jinky's cries and tears.

Comment

Working...
                      X