Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dos Santos on Wlad: "...I Could Knock Him Out."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty sure Rahman or Mormeck would destroy this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
      Yea cuz if the fight was to happen dos santos will not train at all and will just come to fight right...........
      Train all you want, but what he knows is different to what a boxer knows. Boxers can duck because no knee or kicks to think of. They can jab and stay fairly close again because no take downs to think of.

It's a much more precision sport. I have seen JDS be very wild, and largely because he has size, but also has a huge gulf in boxing ability. However, he punches are very wild and he is extremely open when he punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        Actually you hit nearly as hard with boxing gloves as you do with MMA gloves :

That is power, not the contact. Hit me with the same power with a brick and a cushion and what hurts more?

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          Actually you hit nearly as hard with boxing gloves as you do with MMA gloves :

Oh and believe me MMA gloves hurt more. You will not see a MMA guy box with MMA gloves at all. They use 14 ounces...

That's like saying 8 ounce and 10 does not make a difference yet it does.

That video did not show any hand wraps nor talk about specific weights of the gloves right there.

Comment

Haha lets see it then. Its the most money you will ever see for a short nights work. Talk is cheap. Anyone can do it.

Comment

Originally posted by VapeRippa View Post
              Thanks for owning the naked oiled up wrestling fan.
              My privilege!

Comment

Dos Santos is tight, I love watching the guy fight. But he's CRAZY to think that he could beat Wlad in a Boxing match. Of course in an MMA fight he'd probably destroy him, unless he decided to stand and try to Box with the guy, but Boxing is Wlad's game, and he's damn good at it. I think a lot of people forget how good Wlad is, because his style isn't exactly exciting. I mean, I love MMA, more than Boxing, but unless JDS lands a perfectly placed power shot at the right moment, Wlad would outbox him easily!!

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
                  its a different market. MMA didnt kill boxing more like it killed the WWE. It took that immature fanbase that boxing never had in the first place. I'd say boxing ppvs numbers are pretty much where they have always been.

funny thing is, you know what the front page of world boxing magazine said in 1975? It said boxing is dieing. So pretty sure it wont die.

Last but not least, dos santos ge'ts knocked the **** out by Wladmir he just wants a payday.
                  Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
                  I believe the biggest pay day for an MMA fighter was 2 million and it was Anderson Silva their cash cow.
                  And MMA fans say boxing is dead, what a joke!
                  Well said and sums up my opinion perfectly. It's good to see after reading this thread, that, at least when it's boxing vs MMA, boxing fans once unite and share one single opinion.

Comment

Stick to your Mma sh**..where you dont need talent..he thinks its enough to have a strong punch but boxing is not mma..in the mma those bums have no idea about boxing..plus theyre all on roids anyway..bum sport bum fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
                      Oh and believe me MMA gloves hurt more. You will not see a MMA guy box with MMA gloves at all. They use 14 ounces...

That's like saying 8 ounce and 10 does not make a difference yet it does.

That video did not show any hand wraps nor talk about specific weights of the gloves right there.
                      Believe me, It is Science! The fact is the heavier gloves cause more electricity, its not padding; which causes boxing gloves to do more Damage to your brain.

And have you ever trained in boxing, I assume not because if you did you would know boxers also train with 14 ounce gloves as well.

There are points when you talk and know what you are talking about, but obviously you don't, so you make yourself look like a FOOL!

Comment

Working...
                      X