Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happen to the "Ward is Ducking Bute" Theory?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    His hand was healed in time to make the fight. And Yea Ward avoided Bute like Bute avoided the super six

Put yourself in Wards position, you just beat the best SMWs and have just broken your hand and now a guy that has Johnson as his best win is calling you out even wanting the fight in his home town, would you accept? Does he deserve to fight you after he's you just went through he toughest guys?

Btw that injury takes a long time to heal, although the bone is healed it is still very sore and tender, my friend broke his exact same bone from punching a wall like 6 months ago and it is sore.

Ward doesn't duck anyone just look a his resume, just 28 years old and he's got wins over Green, Bika, Miranda, Kessler, Froch, Dawson, Abraham.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
      Put yourself in Wards position, you just beat the best SMWs and have just broken your hand and now a guy that has Johnson as his best win is calling you out even wanting the fight in his home town, would you accept? Does he deserve to fight you after he's you just went through he toughest guys?

Btw that injury takes a long time to heal, although the bone is healed it is still very sore and tender, my friend broke his exact same bone from punching a wall like 6 months ago and it is sore.

Ward doesn't duck anyone just look a his resume, just 28 years old and he's got wins over Green, Bika, Miranda, Kessler, Froch, Dawson, Abraham.
      I'm surprised you gave that guy a serious answer.

You probably already know this but I'll say it anyway. Guys like Russian already have their mind made up about certain fighters. But it's not because of that particular fighters actions, it's more because of their race and sometimes nationality.

Anyway, good luck at changing his mind. Maybe after you bleach Ward's skin and move him to Russia/Europe you might have a better shot at it.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        I'm surprised you gave that guy a serious answer.

You probably already know this but I'll say it anyway. Guys like Russian already have their mind made up about certain fighters. But it's not because of that particular fighters actions, it's more because of their race and sometimes nationality.

Anyway, good luck at changing his mind. Maybe after you bleach Ward's skin and move him to Russia/Europe you might have a better shot at it.
        Russian Crushin is Jewish you're clearly only saying that because you're an Anti-Semite.

Comment

LOL Bute fans have all changed their Profile...they are the ones who now Complain about Ward not leaving the Country during the Super 6 lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
            Russian Crushin is Jewish you're clearly only saying that because you're an Anti-Semite.
            What does being Jewish have anything to do with his proven biased/hatred toward A.A fighters and love for European/Russians?

I'm not making anything up; it's quite clear. A lot of people just don't speak on it. It's probably 2 or 3 more guys just like him that I won't name.

Comment

Working...
            X