No announcement yet.

Would a butterfly tattoo look ghey?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
    Damn. But he's a baller so he can pull it off, right?
    if by baller you mean the same size as a wnba basketball then yes, he's a baller.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      if by baller you mean the same size as a wnba basketball then yes, he's a baller.
      You remember what he said the other day. What you would do if you found out how much he's worth.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
        You remember what he said the other day. What you would do if you found out how much he's worth.
        the only reason i would care is if he lived close enough so i could set him up and have people kidnap his little ass for ransom. his parents probably wouldn't pay though and i'd be stuck with the little turd.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          the only reason i would care is if he lived close enough so i could set him up and have people kidnap his little ass for ransom. his parents probably wouldn't pay though and i'd be stuck with the little turd.
          so what's the issue with u and meat?

Comment

Might as well get a rainbow on your chest and a bull's eye on your lower back while you're at it.

Comment

Yes......................

Comment

very ****.....suits you perfect

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
                  so what's the issue with u and meat?
                  i don't like midgets.

Comment

Butterfly tattoos are gay and Flower tattoos are gay. What you need to do is get a Butterfly on a flower tattoos so they can negate each other. It's gonna be manly!

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                      Butterfly tattoos are gay and Flower tattoos are gay. What you need to do is get a Butterfly on a flower tattoos so they can negate each other. It's gonna be manly!
                      Chups, please don't encourage that dumb-dumb pop. He's liable to do it and then post it here and comedy would ensue....what the phuck am I saying. Keep encouraging him.
                      Last edited by T.Horton; 08-27-2012, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X