Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Klit will Helenius go for first?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Klit will Helenius go for first?

I see him as a Vitali opponent as Vitali missed out on Haye and will want meaningful fights with the time he has left in the game. No doubt Helenius is the biggest contender out there just now, although maybe a fight or two short of readiness.

They will both fight him, it all depends on when Helenius is ready to face a Klitschko or becomes a mando

But if he were to pick one i see Vlad

Comment

Until Vitali slows down I don't see why anyone who is an offensive fighter would want to fight him.

Comment

They both kill him with ease.

Comment

Vitali is retiring soon so obviously its going to be Wlad

Comment

Who cares? I like Helenius, but he fights like an amateur. He needs at least a half dozen more fights before he's ready. I have no doubt he'll be grasping for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow before long, but does that make him worthy? The Klits were allowed to develop into their 25th and 35th fight before going after a paper title. Shouldn't Helenius be afforded the same courtesy or should he just be rushed because the division sucks?

Comment

Experience isn't the issue Helenius has an extensive amateur backround and is already fighting 12 rounders. He'll be ready in another year or so.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                Experience isn't the issue Helenius has an extensive amateur backround and is already fighting 12 rounders. He'll be ready in another year or so.

Considering you're the one that needs video evidence of how good a fighter really is, this opinion is a joke. One only has to see his last couple of fights to see Helenius is raw and with little more than size and power. I wish him luck, but he needs at least 2 or 3 more years of seasoning before he can even be considered a legitimate threat to either Klit. He's taking the right path but rushing him to a title shot could destroy any confidence he may have before being fully prepared. See The vastly experienced Pete Radamacher as an example.

Comment

He should hone his punching ability and go for Wladimir, unless Vitali shows signs of aging. Atleast he can look at the tapes of Wladimir's pre-2006 form to convince himself that he has a chance. As long as he has belief in his ability to KO Wladimir, it should be interesting.

Not that I'm saying he would win based on what I've seen so far. A lot of people are beaten before the ring bells against the Klitschko brothers though.

Comment

I doubt he really puts all his effort and motivation into boxing, I mean he turned pro with 24 yrs and only fights 3-4 times in a year. How is he going to get enough pro experience with that?

Comment

Working...
                    X