Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you watch a documentary about Travis Fulton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you watch a documentary about Travis Fulton?

Most people know him as that guy at pretty much every event. He has had over 200 mma fights, not to mention over 40 boxing fights as well, even though against top competition he has a tendency to lose.

I would love to hear what drives this man to keep fighting, I just don't understand what kind of human it takes to do that to himself over and over.

Would you guys watch it?

Hell, does anyone here know who he is or remember him?

I've met Travis Fulton. I think he's fighting Ricco Rodrigues pretty soon. Dude is always fighting, I think it has more to do with paying bills at this point though...

Comment

damn over 200 fights.. thats incredible

Comment

He deserves to fight in the UFC at least 1 more time just to get recognized and have his record announced. I know he has 45 losses, but I still think he deserves to step into the UFC Octagon at least 1 more time.

and I'm very surprised that he has as many losses as he does. When I watch him fight, he looks like a pretty skilled fighter that is very comfortable in whatever position he is in during the fight.

But nevertheless, Dana should give him a shot. If Kimbo got a shot, Fulton DEFINITELY should get one.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
          I've met Travis Fulton. I think he's fighting Ricco Rodrigues pretty soon. Dude is always fighting, I think it has more to do with paying bills at this point though...
          What? Like hospital bills or something?

Seems like a hell of a catch-22 there.

Comment

Originally posted by Double Jab View Post
            What? Like hospital bills or something?

Seems like a hell of a catch-22 there.
            More like rent, electricity, ect. He's constantly fighting. He should've been on the heavyweight TUF...

Comment

When's he supposed to be fighting Ricco? I'd love to see how he's doing these days. But yeah i've seen Travis fight a ton of times, always appears to be on any small show i watch lol

Comment

Yes i would, Travis Fulton is a legend in the young sport of MMA.

Comment

Fulton vs. Tae Kwan Do....

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X