Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBF will lose court case. Cant criticise a man who puts his life on line?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Its like a nursery nurse teacher accuses another nursery nurse teacher of being a phoedophile just cos hes jealous the other teacher is more popular with the children.
    And proceeds to ask the nursery nurse teacher for tests like being wired up to a monitor, while shown graphic images of children to see if activity in the lower regions. That would be going over board with paranoio wouldnt it be?

Do you even think there are non paedophiles who would be happy to be subjected to those tests, even if they have nothing to hide.

Bottom line PBF is jealous of Pacs achievements, therefore requesting the tests.
    Dude do you think before you post, or do you just post?

Comment

Originally posted by Adamantium View Post
      I cant see him winning this court case, why cant he just take the drug tests and be done with it. I remember last week or so Roach said thy had no problem taking the tests everything calmed down people said,"you see Manny has nothing to hide" and now look whats happened. As pointed out on another thread dream fights don't always happen so Ill just look forward to Mosley Berto instead.

it's not because the *****s are willing to be floyd's ***** means that Manny has to as well!

if you can't see pac winning this case then that is your opinion! who are you to say. Do you think Manny, considered as National Treasure in his country will not have the best legal advise possible? As far as I know everyone has been telling him to do something but initially he didn't want to glorify the issue but one can only take so much.

As his fans, we just want him to take a stand and not let himself to be ridiculed and maligned by these people. This case is long overdue!

For the record, Manny will take the test if it was demanded by the Nevada Athletic Commission not by Mayweather Athletic Commission. Who the hell is floyd? They're both boxers for goodness sake

Did manny say anything about the random test ordered by NSAC yesterday? NO, he was more than happy to oblige. I can guarantee you thaf if Floyd asked for it, Manny would have told him where to go!

Comment

Its like a nursery nurse teacher accuses another nursery nurse teacher of being a phoedophile just cos hes jealous the other teacher is more popular with the children.
        And proceeds to ask the nursery nurse teacher for tests like being wired up to a monitor, while shown graphic images of children to see if activity in the lower regions. That would be going over board with paranoio wouldnt it be?

Do you even think there are non paedophiles who would be happy to be subjected to those tests, even if they have nothing to hide.

Bottom line PBF is jealous of Pacs achievements, therefore requesting the tests.
        yup... he's jealous when the media started giving manny props. the tests aren't just there to ensure a fair fight. there is malice behind it.

manny has every right to file a lawsuit if he thinks team mayweather's statements have damaged his name.

Comment

Originally posted by todaline View Post
          What will happen when Floyd's lawyer starts asking foe cranium measurement, body fat % going up in weight, anomalies known on PED users and other stuff like that? Did Pac think about that? Not really, he was too busy trying to get as far away from Floyd as possible. Don't you all see that, from the beginning, Pac had no intention of fighting Floyd? Just go back to Roach's words. March's too early, wee need another fight before getting to Floyd. Not yet prepared for a fighter his caliber!!! Remember that???
          I was just about to reply to this but then i realized i must have replied to similar post couples times in the past so I just stopped

Comment

Originally posted by cherokee View Post
            it's not because the *****s are willing to be floyd's ***** means that Manny has to as well!

if you can't see pac winning this case then that is your opinion! who are you to say. Do you think Manny, considered as National Treasure in his country will not have the best legal advise possible? As far as I know everyone has been telling him to do something but initially he didn't want to glorify the issue but one can only take so much.

As his fans, we just want him to take a stand and not let himself to be ridiculed and maligned by these people. This case is long overdue!

For the record, Manny will take the test if it was demanded by the Nevada Athletic Commission not by Mayweather Athletic Commission. Who the hell is floyd? They're both boxers for goodness sake

Did manny say anything about the random test ordered by NSAC yesterday? NO, he was more than happy to oblige. I can guarantee you thaf if Floyd asked for it, Manny would have told him where to go!
            exactomundo. people are ******ed if they think he's gonna lose fans because of this. if anything else, he has gained my respect more.

if manny is really guilty, don't you guys think he could have found a better way to pull out of this fight? he could have priced himself out. instead, he is filing a lawsuit which means he isn't afraid that the other side would find something.

this whole mess can be explained by manny being clean and him refusing to be floyd's *****.

Comment

Originally posted by cherokee View Post

way to go bradah!

Comment

Originally posted by cmartez View Post
                Hard work? Pac didnt do any hard work with Oscar, Hatton or Cotto.
                Oscars was weight drained and soften up by Shane, Hopkins and Floyds. Hatton was confident and undefeated when he was Ko'd 1st by Floyd. Cotto was broken and damaged by Margarito and Clottey. Remember that after Floyd gets done with him and you will know why i and many others have been calling this a mismatch. Pac got schooled against Morales and Marquez and Floyd is so much better at boxing than them that it isnt funny. Its sad because when Floyd walks right through Pac i know they will probably blame it on the distraction from all this steroid stuff. Pac is a hell of a FIGHTER that will fight all comers and you have to respect him for that. But all these haters who keeps making it seem like his recent wins are all that impressive are going to be broken hearted when he fights Floyd. Floyd is the absolute truth and he's not going to run from a guy who is so easy to hit. Floyd wont have to worry about his so called power since Pac has to lunge in. Floyd has better footwork, better reflexes and better ring smarts. He will dominate Pac. Everyone is just mad because they know Floyd came out of retirement strictly for Pac and they know Pac doesnt have a chance. Remember to bump this after the fight.

where were these excuses before all the fights? The same dudes crying bout weight-drained or shot were the same ones picking Pac to get beat. Take ur L like a man, boy!

Comment

lawyers will own floyd sr when he goes to the stand

Comment

I'm assuming you mean "pedophile." If a nursery teacher was being suspected of pedophilia, it would not be because they are unusually popular with the little ones but it would be because the children showed other signs of fear, sadness and anger among other things. This is not a very good analogy if you ask me. You could say there's some jealousy in Floyd's case but it's not unusual for a rival of another sports star to express suspicions of steroid use. Carl Lewis publicly called Ben Johnson out for years on being a drug cheat until Johnson was eventually caught. Coincidentally, it was the Olympic style testing that got him.

I can understand Manny's complaint that he feels like he's being singled out but that's the price you pay for being in the boxing limelight. Let's not forget Floyd will have to take all the same drug tests too.

Comment

Pac takes on all comers, while PBF sits on the sidelines making accusations, while Pac puts his life on the line. Does that seem acceptable behaviour for anyone on boxing scene forum?

Just because Pac didnt go life and death with Hatton and DLH PBF is making accusations. Just because Pac wasnt battered to death nearly by Hatton and DLH, PBF is jealous. That is why PBF will lose.

Hard work that Pac has done gets rewards in life. You dont get these rewards by ducking like PBF has. He has no right to criticise Pac, while Pacs life has been on the line.
                      Arent you a fan of bruce lee. The actor who never fought anyone? What a hypocrite you are.

Comment

Working...
                      X