No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Haye: We're Negotiating With Sky For a New Date

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Haye: We're Negotiating With Sky For a New Date

News that David Haye, 26-2 (24), had picked up a cut in sparring last night and was forced to pull out of next Saturday's fight against domestic rival Tyson Fury, 21-0 (15), as result of the injury has set the cat amongst the pigeons here in the U.K. It is the announcement that launched a thousand quips and online conspiracy theories.

Adam Booth, the trainer of Haye, has told BoxingScene that, contrary to Peter Fury's comments earlier today, they are working hard on rescheduling the big fight, which was due to take place at Manchester's Phones 4U Arena and would have been shown live on Sky Sports Box Office PPV. Peter Fury told BoxingScene earlier they are moving on, with Tyson being positioned for an October return.
    [Click Here To Read More]

sky will tell him to fu&k off. haye is ruining ppv for all fighters in uk

Comment

no more box office, hopefully

Comment

It took Sky 2 years to get boxing back on ppv so I just don't see them letting this fall through, they'll fight like mad to get this rescheduled because of the amount of hype surrounding it.

Comment

think logically..... it's about dat dere green.

Comment

David needed more time in training camp. Shameful he would go to a make up artist and fake injury to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by PolishPummler View Post
              David needed more time in training camp. Shameful he would go to a make up artist and fake injury to do so.
              didn't even cross my mind....

so far i've heard... he was ko'd and needed to delay the fight.....

he wasn't in shape and needed to delay it....

box office wasn't selling and public interest wasn't great and needed to delay it...

now.... the fake cut..... could be....

Comment

I don't know what they are playing at. The fight is 100% off. There is no more time being wasted on that *****.

Comment

Peter Fury is a liar. He pretended a couple of hours before that sky was not interested before.

I know Haye can be blamed on his previous arrogant behaviour and his fake injuries. But now it seems clears that the Furys dont want the fight.

I've already had a similar cut and I know it takes max 3 weeks to fully recover from it. The fight could take place on the 19th-26th of october for instance!

I used to appreciate Peter Fury, but now he is really getting on my nerves!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
                    I used to appreciate Peter Fury, but now he is really getting on my nerves!
                    Be honest, you made part of this sentence up, didn't you.

What exactly did you appreciate about him? And when was the peak of your appreciation?

Comment

Working...
                    X