Omar Henry vs. Erislandy Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    You're such a hater it's pathetic. lol

No way you actually believe that. If you do, and that fight ever gets made, I'll be more than happy to bet points with you (and anyone else, for that matter).
    respect me bro

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
      omar would eat lara for breakfast/diner/lunch/brunch/supper/midnight-snack/
      sure buddy, keep telling yourself that.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        sure buddy, keep telling yourself that.
        am i or am i allowed to have my own opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
          Omar won by UD against a bum last week, and you expect him to KO Lara? LOL.
          There were multiple times when the ref could have stepped in and stopped the fight. Also, Henry vs. Lara is a 50-50 fight, Lara wouldn't be able to deal with Omar's infighting and body punching, it also depends on who is able to dictate the pace.

Comment

henry spars with better fighters lol

Comment

am i or am i allowed to have my own opinion?
              not with natas ur not.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                Then when Lara beats him, you'll move the goal post. Absolutely zero incentive to fight Henry, who's nowhere near to becoming a contender for any belt. Lara needs to fight other contenders like Rosado/Molina/Trout/Kirkland.
                all the guys you just named are chumps....Kirkland you serious?!? The dude is a chump he was scared to fight canelo, and he got KTFO by a asian journeymen...

So really Omar does still be in the Mix....yea he takes pics and **** but damn what 24 yr old would not? I mean from last night fight...LARA still fighting 10 rounds, some had it close and Omar is fighting 10 rounds, and like one guy said they could have stopped the fight Omar put a shutout on the bum...what more can you ask for???

Ill put all my little change on OMAR to win...

Comment

Originally posted by prophetstylez View Post
                  all the guys you just named are chumps....Kirkland you serious?!? The dude is a chump he was scared to fight canelo, and he got KTFO by a asian journeymen...

So really Omar does still be in the Mix....yea he takes pics and **** but damn what 24 yr old would not? I mean from last night fight...LARA still fighting 10 rounds, some had it close and Omar is fighting 10 rounds, and like one guy said they could have stopped the fight Omar put a shutout on the bum...what more can you ask for???

Ill put all my little change on OMAR to win...
                  I'm not criticizing Henry on what he does outside the ring, or his skills for that matter. Lara should not fight him because Henry is an unknown commodity, and beating him won't prove anything to the boxing public. We can criticize the likes of Kirkland for his embarrassing loss, but Henry hasn't fought anyone of note yet. Lara already has a couple of recognizable names (Molina, P.Will). Kirkland/Trout/Rosado/Molina are all ranked contenders who have beaten other legitimate contenders. If he doesn't fight these guys, he won't get any closer to a title. I'm not arguing if Lara is a better fighter, I'm saying that if he wants to get to the top, fighting Henry will not get him there. Losing to Omar Henry will make Lara a stepping stone. Fighting Henry is taking 2 step backwards, a very unnecessary risk.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    I'm not criticizing Henry on what he does outside the ring, or his skills for that matter. Lara should not fight him because Henry is an unknown commodity, and beating him won't prove anything to the boxing public. We can criticize the likes of Kirkland for his embarrassing loss, but Henry hasn't fought anyone of note yet. Lara already has a couple of recognizable names (Molina, P.Will). Kirkland/Trout/Rosado/Molina are all ranked contenders who have beaten other legitimate contenders. If he doesn't fight these guys, he won't get any closer to a title. I'm not arguing if Lara is a better fighter, I'm saying that if he wants to get to the top, fighting Henry will not get him there. Losing to Omar Henry will make Lara a stepping stone. Fighting Henry is taking 2 step backwards, a very unnecessary risk.
                    "unnecessary risk" is henry the most avoided fighter in the making hmmmmm

Comment

"unnecessary risk" is henry the most avoided fighter in the making hmmmmm
                      Dont know if being avoided could arise...but I do think people are hyping up Lara too much...yea the dude had 200+ ammie fights....but damn where does that ever matter in any sport?? theres thousands of bust in all sports...I just think Omar has looked real good in lots of fights...He has looked like a Cotto clone basically which makes a talked about name...he is staying busy finally...look at like this Why is Maidana fighting Keith Thurman?!?....I mean in UFC guys with records 3-0 are fighting for titles...why not just let anyone fight in Boxing if you want to step up then **** just fight dont you think?? Didnt Ali fight Spinks with a record of 6-0??...So there is no arguement we need to let the old boxing come back...

Comment

Working...
                      X