No announcement yet.

Robert Helenius is Overrated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Helenius is Overrated

Robert Helenius struggled against Sherman William, a guy who is 5'10 with 11loses. It looks like Chisora took away Helenius' heart because he fought like a scared man against a limited opponent.

I'm glad you made this as a thread, instead of responding to the existing thread about the card.

Well done you.

Comment

He is the definition of overrated and he knows it, just look at how relieved he was when he got the decision.

I suspect he must have been on PEDs in his earlier fights thats how bad he is now looking.

Comment

I haven't seen this fight yet.

His footwork has always been terribly sluggish, and I though he lost to Chisora. I was suprised that he managed to beat Samuel Peter.

What the hell has happened to Sam Peter, anyway? Does he still box?

Comment

He should have lost to Chisora too. I'd love to see David Price fight Helenius.

Comment

really

he

is !!

MIND =

Comment

I think he is overrated by some. Haye showed that Chisora is not that hard to beat if you are one of the best heavyweights.

Comment

He was injured against Chisora and coming off a long lay off against Williams. I agree he is overrated by some/many but Sherman Williams is no joke. Nobody has ever had it easy with The Tank who is an extremely solid fighter.

Comment

Working...
                X