No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Clottey vs Green in Play For Chavez-Manfredo Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Clottey vs Green in Play For Chavez-Manfredo Undercard

BoxingScene.com has been advised that former welterweight champion Joshua Clottey (35-4) is looking to return to the ring on the non-televised undercard to the Julio Cesar Chavez Jr versus Peter Manfredo middleweight clash on November 19th. The fight takes place in Houston, TX and the main event will be broadcast by HBO.

[Click Here To Read More]

Gross.. fock Clottey.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
      Gross.. fock Clottey.
      LOL bombs you too much man!

I like JOO-SHEW-A CLOTTEY! He has the best shell defense known to man. . . he managed to keep most of pacquiao's blistering shots from penetrating! of course he had to sacrifice trying to punch pacsmash in return. . . but he did save his orbital bone from being broken!

no other opponent can shell clottey up like that. . . he will prove how good he really is, and people will have to give pacsmash credit for beating him. . .

Comment

Clottey is one of my favorite fighters i'm happy that he is finally getting back in the ring to do his thing

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
          LOL bombs you too much man!

I like JOO-SHEW-A CLOTTEY! He has the best shell defense known to man. . . he managed to keep most of pacquiao's blistering shots from penetrating! of course he had to sacrifice trying to punch pacsmash in return. . . but he did save his orbital bone from being broken!

no other opponent can shell clottey up like that. . . he will prove how good he really is, and people will have to give pacsmash credit for beating him. . .
          LOL

I just hate Clottey so much.. because he is talented but he has no heart or determination or soul. So lame. It's like he doesn't have penis. He needs to grow one a be a warrior, he could kill imo..

Comment

**** Clottey, such a ***** staying in his guard for 12 rounds vs. Pac

Comment

clottey just needs a tune up, then ARum gotta try to make a fight with him and martinez

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                clottey just needs a tune up, then ARum gotta try to make a fight with him and martinez
                I'd actually be interested in that one, doubt Clottey would win (he wouldn't throw enough) but could make Martinez look foolish with his lead right and maybe knock some sense with a few good uppercuts.

Comment

from PPV main event to non-televised undercard bout

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                    LOL

I just hate Clottey so much.. because he is talented but he has no heart or determination or soul. So lame. It's like he doesn't have penis. He needs to grow one a be a warrior, he could kill imo..
                    U give Pacq and his fans/supporters a bad name..same way mayw does his!! never thought id say this bout a fellow Pacq fan but ur a complete uneducated idiot.

Comment

Working...
                    X