No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Sizes Up Gamboa, Eyes Donaire Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Sizes Up Gamboa, Eyes Donaire Card

Former WBA featherweight champion Yuriorkis Gamboa kept things moving Saturday night in Atlantic City, scoring a dominant, technical-decision over former champion Daniel Ponce De Leon. Gamboa won nearly every round all on three judges’ scorecards before seeing the fight stopped due to a nasty cut on De Leon’s forehead that was caused from an accidental clash of heads in the eighth.

[Click Here To Read More]

Gamboa is 29 he can't just sit around and wait for the younger guys to get ready Garcia Russel and the Juanma fight is pointless to him now and 130 and 135 are thin divisions Gamboa should move up to 140 to get some bigger challenges right now

Comment

A rivarly will be built between mikey and russell.Gamboa and juanma are
      leaving it seems.Mikey will be king at featherweight.

Comment

Mikey can fight Gamboa now and it would be a great match. I think Garcia will have a date with Donaire too. 126 may have the best match-ups in boxing right now. I'm excited.

Comment

what about adrian broner

Comment

i hope its garcia vs broner. i got mikey stoping the overhyped broner. as for gamboa i think hes going to catch a loss next if he stays at featherweight.

Comment

as i said garcia is in no hurry to face gamboa

Comment

Mikey knows his boxing and talks sense. Unfortunately I cant see a fight between him and gamboa happening.

Comment

He needs to fight one of the top guys. How about go against john or at least de leon

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                    Gamboa is 29 he can't just sit around and wait for the younger guys to get ready Garcia Russel and the Juanma fight is pointless to him now...
                    Agreed. It's too bad, because of this:

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                    Mikey can fight Gamboa now and it would be a great match. I think Garcia will have a date with Donaire too. 126 may have the best match-ups in boxing right now. I'm excited.
                    126 is hot! Unfortunately, the biggest name in the division, Yuriorkis Gamboa, is moving up....

Comment

Working...
                    X