No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs. Marquez 5: Mexico in The Lead To Host

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs. Marquez 5: Mexico in The Lead To Host

NEW YORK — Manny Pacquiao’s promoter doesn’t want the Filipino superstar or Juan Manuel Marquez to face other opponents before their fifth fight sometime in September.

“I would prefer neither of them take an interim fight,” Arum said after a press conference Thursday at Madison Square Garden to promote Saturday’s HBO tripleheader in The Theater. “Because wherever I go, people used to ask me, ‘When is Pacquiao going to fight Mayweather?’ And now wherever I go, they say, ‘When is the rematch going to happen?’ ”
    [Click Here To Read More]

Arum is such a tightass. Fight in the U.S. and pay the taxes. Quit being greedy. But a fight in Mexico would be interesting.

Comment

it's good Marquez knocked out Pac so we can get a fifth fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        NEW YORK — Manny Pacquiao’s promoter doesn’t want the Filipino superstar or Juan Manuel Marquez to face other opponents before their fifth fight sometime in September.

“I would prefer neither of them take an interim fight,” Arum said after a press conference Thursday at Madison Square Garden to promote Saturday’s HBO tripleheader in The Theater. “Because wherever I go, people used to ask me, ‘When is Pacquiao going to fight Mayweather?’ And now wherever I go, they say, ‘When is the rematch going to happen?’ ”
        [Click Here To Read More]
        well we know there wont be any ped testing. I wonder if HBO is going to be involved with the ppv. It costs them a lot and it apparently is very difficult to get the HD trucks into and set up in Mexico.

Comment

September in Mexico is perfect !!

I hope it happens and in front of 100,000 screaming fans !!!!

It will be Mayhem when PAC KO's Juan Manuel Marquez the GREAT !

Comment

I dont care where they fight...ill buy the PPV anyways! I agree with Arum though....Neither one should take a fight until the rematch. If one or the other would lose before hand it take the steam off the rematch. Sort of like it did with the Mayweather Manny Showdown. Thats fight already had the steam taking out...the loss just took what little it did have!

Comment

So now Manny will get knocked out in Mexico??he is taking his KTFO show on the road,,been ko's in the Phillipeenes,America now Mexico..the international crash dummy

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                September in Mexico is perfect !!

I hope it happens and in front of 100,000 screaming fans !!!!

It will be Mayhem when PAC KO's Juan Manuel Marquez the GREAT !
                This can be the sweetest payback in the history of the sport. Reminiscence of Barrera's fans literally crying "Marcoo noooo!" in the crowd while Pac continued his onslaught.

I do know one thing, JMM fans are ****ting their pants at this time. lol @ the months of begging Marquez to retire after his win.

Comment

Pac will definitely need Ariza , counter part to MEMO

Pac needs to get tough as nails

Roach had better incorporate Ariza on this one and get those huge shoulder muscles rolling for da Pacman.

MEMO definitely understands huge muscles speed and power

Pac needs to be at least at the same strength power and speed as when he fought COTTO to KO the HULK ( JMM) LOL

Comment

Can't wait for this it will seal Marquez's legacy.

Comment

Working...
                    X