No announcement yet.

Stuck on a Girl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Stuck on a Girl

Me and my ex broke up like a month ago because she "lost feelings" but still liked me(?) and happened to like some other guy. Less than a week later she was with the guy she said she kind of liked. But they lasted like a week. The problem is i still like her and I'm confused on what to do because we still talk sometimes but i haven't seen her since like a day after we broke up. I'm confused on what to do because before she'd say how much she loved me and never wanted to lose me now I'm like nothing. I'm not even interested in finding a new girl, I just miss her (as much as she's mistreated me) There is more to it but too much to type. But What is there to doooo Maynee

Pull your skirt up and move on like a real G.

End thread/

Comment

My skirt has been exposed lately.lmao

Comment

Comment

Ah man. I read the thread title wrong. I thought it said "(PLEASE HELP) Stuck in a girl"

That would have been an infinitely better thread

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
            hahaaha I wasn't whipped

Comment

I'm going through the same thing right now and it really sucks cause we both work together. We've all been in this situation before but it doesn't sound like you should be with her especially since she broke up with you and got with another guy. You'll never be able to trust her after that so it's not even worth it. Best thing is to just try and stay busy doing other things, time will eventually heal you, plus there's plenty of girls out there.

Comment

Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
                I'm going through the same thing right now and it really sucks cause we both work together. We've all been in this situation before but it doesn't sound like you should be with her especially since she broke up with you and got with another guy. You'll never be able to trust her after that so it's not even worth it. Best thing is to just try and stay busy doing other things, time will eventually heal you, plus there's plenty of girls out there.
                It sucks man but thanks, hope things work out for you

Comment

So what you just gotta do is just get you a bunch of these hoodrats, and run through them, just knock them out. Boom, boom, boom. And once you've done slayed like 20, 30 of them hoodrats now you're ready to go up to the upper echelon type hoe. You know what I mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    So what you just gotta do is just get you a bunch of these hoodrats, and run through them, just knock them out. Boom, boom, boom. And once you've done slayed like 20, 30 of them hoodrats now you're ready to go up to the upper echelon type hoe. You know what I mean?
                    He's putting the pu$$y on a pedestal

Comment

Working...
                    X