Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who has the best chance of beating ward at or around his weight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't pick a single fighter from 160-175 to. Beat him, not a single one.

The guys that would be somewhat competitive (maybe they could win 2-3 rounds lol) are Dirrel, Campillo and maybe Bute who's got a punchers chance.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      I know he'd be favored over everyone but who has at least the best chance to beat him. Id go with dirrell
      dirrel is a lil b!tch... he should retire for dropping out the the super 6 rather than facing ward... **** him

Comment

yeah i don't really see anybody there at the moment that can do it

Comment

Nobody from 160 to 175 is touching Ward. He's too skilled, athletically gifted and he eats, drinks, sleeps, breathes and shyts boxing.

Comment

I agree with everyone in this thread. Its been a long time since a fighter has took up court around middleweight. Probably since Roy. campillo has good a chance as anyone and skill wise direll probably has the ability to.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              I agree with everyone in this thread. Its been a long time since a fighter has took up court around middleweight. Probably since Roy. campillo has good a chance as anyone and skill wise direll probably has the ability to.
              maybe but he doesn't have the attitude - dirrell is not the man to do it imo

Comment

Froch rematch?

Other than that, probably dirrel.

Comment

Why isnt martinez in the mix?

Hes slick and skilled enoughh, with enough power to make it atleast interesting imo.

Comment

pavlik. fun entertaining fight.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
                      Why isnt martinez in the mix?

Hes slick and skilled enoughh, with enough power to make it atleast interesting imo.
                      If u know me I'm a huge Martinez fan. But he's just too small. Ward is too big and too skilled. Its not even a fair match.

Comment

Working...
                      X