Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lebron James legacy if title is achieved.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lebron James legacy if title is achieved.

It's no secret that I don't like LBJ but serious question here. If the Heat win the championship. What does that mean for Lebron's legacy.

What I mean is. He didn't win with HIS team, he went to Miami and became a PIECE to the puzzle. We all know Miami is Dwayne Wade's team, he is the head honcho in south beach. So, I personally think that Lebron becomes a Scottie Pippen of sorts if they win the championship.

Scottie is a HOF but the Bulls were Jordan's team. So Scottie takes a back seat and is recognized as a PIECE to the puzzle, a role player, or side kick if you will.

Or in similar terms. When Shaq went to Miami. We don't talk about Shaq in Miami, we talk about how Dwayne Wade's Miami Heat won a title. Or when Kobe went to LA, first 3 titles are under "Shaq's Lakers".

So how would you guys recognize LBJ if they win the title. Because all three players weren't drafted there, they didn't go to some new team and revive a franchise. 2 players were brought in to become role players on Dwayne's team... Discuss.

I don't see how Bron is Pippen to Wade's Jordan, when Bron is clearly the better basketball player and has more impact on his new club.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

lebron has the best stats on this team.........

Comment

Not true. LBJ is more physically gifted. Wade is more skilled with a ball in his hand and has a better mental game.

When Wade decided to sit back early in the year and tried to make it a 3 man leadership, they couldn't finish for shyt. Then Wade tossed that out and took the reigns of his team and the whole chemistry of the team changed. The had defined leadership to that team.

Lebron has become a puzzle piece instead of the head of a team. He settled for "I'll go join a team to win a title, instead of lead a team to a title."

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
          lebron has the best stats on this team.........

Stats don't define leadership and don't make it seem like Wade is just putting up civilian numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Not true. LBJ is more physically gifted. Wade is more skilled with a ball in his hand and has a better mental game.

When Wade decided to sit back early in the year and tried to make it a 3 man leadership, they couldn't finish for shyt. Then Wade tossed that out and took the reigns of his team and the whole chemistry of the team changed. The had defined leadership to that team.

Lebron has become a puzzle piece instead of the head of a team. He settled for "I'll go join a team to win a title, instead of lead a team to a title."
            The ONLY thing Wade does better than James, is block shots.

Bron is a better jump shooter, better 3 point shooter, better passer, equally as quick handed at stealing the ball, equally as good if not better than Wade locking down people defensively, and is clearly as or more athletic and poses more of a threat because of his size.

More skilled with a ball in his hand? lol what?

James can play any position on the court, especially point.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Wade won a title w/o LeBron. LeBron needed Wade and, to a lesser extent, Bosh. I'll remember him for colluding to form this team, I wouldnt have cared as much if they had made their decisions on their own and it worked out like this. I'd still have lost respect if Bosh and Wade had already been there and he decided to go there, but it's still not as bad as deciding in advance to do it. The NBA is a joke anyway, no investigation or anything into collusion? It soiled it's integrity imo. The Knicks finally get good and I honestly find myself not caring.

Comment

jordan>>kobe>>john stockton>>lebron james

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                  The ONLY thing Wade does better than James, is block shots.

Bron is a better jump shooter, better 3 point shooter, better passer, equally as quick handed at stealing the ball, equally as good if not better than Wade locking down people defensively, and is clearly as or more athletic and poses more of a threat because of his size.

More skilled with a ball in his hand? lol what?

More skilled with a ball in his hand = ball handling. Lebron is uncomfortable with the rock, if he isn't run n dunking or driving to the paint hard, he hesitates and is unsure about himself.

As for everything else. No. Lebron has better career numbers, yes. Why? Cleve would just dish him the ball for everything. As far as legit stuff, no. If he ain't run and dunking, he is juke and bricking. Wade has much more skill than him, he just doesn't demand the rock at every given moment as if he was a PG.

His defense isn't that great either. If he isn't chasing someone down from behind, he is average. "Oh, he stopped Rose in the 4th.".... Yeah, a Point guard who still managed to okie doke him and drive the paint where 3-4 Heat players are somehow not getting 3-keyed on.

Comment

its all about defense

Comment

Working...
                    X