Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which top fighters never ducked anyone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which top fighters never ducked anyone?

Has there ever been any?

There's been plenty.

Right now, the most obvious answer is Carl Froch.

Comment

Paul "the Punisher" Williams. which is why I was this site's biggest fan. I have never had to make an excuse as to why he ducked someone. My guess was that's why everyone hated him cause they've gotten use to duckers left n right.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        There's been plenty.

Right now, the most obvious answer is Carl Froch.
        but see, stuff like that doesnt always qualify for me. People use to say the same thing about Cotto but I would then say why would Cotto be scared of any of them when he's in his 1st or natural division?

That is different then a guy moving up multiple weight classes and then fighting guys who are in there 1st and are much naturally bigger & stronger

Comment

I don't know if you can consider him a "Top" level fighter, but he is pretty close and a current champ. Paulie "The Magic Man" Malinaggi! Guy can't hit hard for nothing but never ducked a fight and has gotten in there with some killers. I hated his Guidoish persona and disliked him, but then he stepped in the ring with Cotto and got his face broke, but never gave up and gave him a competitive fight and fought every single round toe-to-toe. He won me over and i am now a fan for life. Yeah I know he's not the best, but he went in there with Khan, Hatton, Cotto and now Chavez with almost no power and he knows it. Come on now thats one tough MF in my book.

Comment

Pwilly and Froch..I kinda feel like Mosley too,but some felt he ducked Mayweather..Even tho I did not feel like that..

Comment

Miguel Cotto.

What a warrior. Such a throwback.

Comment

Ali, Hagler and Hopkins come to mind

Comment

Better question would be, 'which fighters management/promotional team never ducked anyone?' Im sure 95% of fighters arent all that scared of other boxers tbh.

Comment

Oscar De La Hoya

Comment

Working...
                    X