Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's funny how Bob Arum is trying to keep the Pinoy money stream going...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's funny how Bob Arum is trying to keep the Pinoy money stream going...

... having Nonito Donaire beating up on all these over-the-hill, hispanic midgets. Please tell me we aren't gonna have to endure the P*ctards (really sad that they felt it necessary to censor such a word) jumping from one overhyped, fraudster nutsack to another...
    Last edited by Birkonian; 12-19-2012, 03:15 AM.

donaire is god

Comment

Donaire is great fighter, but that fight against Arce was a mismatch. It should have never happened. I don't know what the point of a fight like that is. Donaire does not gain anything from beating that dude up. I guess it's more about keeping business in-house.

Comment

Arce looked done in both of his previous fights, don't know how Top Rank decided he had earnt a shot at Donaire. Same sort of logic that's gonna end up with Cotto being fed to Canelo by Golden Boy.

Comment

Donaire is just another fraud ducking real opposition in Rigo and Mares.

Comment

Originally posted by Birkonian View Post
            ... having Nonito Donaire beating up on all these over-the-hill, hispanic midgets. Please tell me we aren't gonna have to endure the P*ctards (really sad that they felt it necessary to censor such a word) jumping from one overhyped, fraudster nutsack to another...
            Race- baiting douche can't even come up with an intelligent argument so he just gives any old excuse to exercise his hate.

Comment

Sick of this GB/TopRank propaganda

Donaire vs Mares is never gonna happen as long as they are both under contract.

The fans pay the price for the feud.

Sad.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                Donaire is just another fraud ducking real opposition in Rigo and Mares.
                Even if Donaire beats rigo we all know u won't give him credit due to rigo current resume. **** people are already discrediting his Montiel win and Montiel resume ****s on rigo's.

And we all know about the current feud with golden boy and top rank not working with another. Add the fact that mares style is made Donaire.

Add the fact that the race fight was considered biggest pay day in his career and it would be stupid to turn that fight down.

Comment

Rigondeaux is scheduled for February with the promise of Donaire in june.

The Cuban assassin is gonna tap that ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Birkonian View Post

Pinoy money only???

Comment

Working...
                    X