No announcement yet.

Its offical: Khan vs Peterson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its offical: Khan vs Peterson

So its offical (via @amirkingkhan twitter) that Amir Khan will be fighting Lamont Peterson on December 10th at a TBC venue.

What do you think of the match up and any predictions?

petersons a decent fighter but he wont win one round vs khan.

a maidana rematch is alot better than this peterson fight and thats what the majority of fans want to see (except for khantards) . But i guess nowadays seeing an exciting FOTY rematch is just too much to ask

and lets not forget the highlights of petersons resume is beating victor cayo in 12 and drawing with ortiz....2 guys that maidana KO'd in 6.

Comment

Yes been wanting this fight for sometime now,Peterson presents a whole new set of issues for Khan..Can't wait to see how he deals with umm..Khan should be favored and most likely will win,but it won't be easy imo..I also would not be surprised by an upset..

Comment

Khan VS Peterson Confirmed, your thoughts?

10TH December!

Comment

Peterson is Khan's mandatory and clearly a credible contender in the division.Maidana had his shot and Khan made his liver quiver and sent him packing back to the Bolivian mountains.

Comment

this fight is OK. At 140 I'm not sure what else there is for Khan. Rematch with Maidana seems too soon, Bradley is ducking and Mathysse is injured isn't he?

Would have been ok with him fighting some top15ish welterweight also.

Comment

I think Peterson is the better than anyone Khan has faced, apart from maybe Kotelnik.

Comment

This is a good fight. Khan is going to win it. Other than Bradley and Maidana this is the next best option.

Comment

Working...
                X